The Biden / Ukraine Scandal

knapplc

14 minutes ago, Apsu said:

The point of an investigation is to determine if a crime has been committed.

The point of an investigation is to determine if a crime has been committed.

There typically is enough to at least suspect what crime has been committed. 

Do you know what is being suspected?

• Plus1 1

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

How long does it have to remain "potential" for us to declare there's nothing there?  All the evidence is out.

After an investigation.

Biden did get the guy fired. He was or should have been investigating a company, and Biden's son was placed on the BoD.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There typically is enough to at least suspect what crime has been committed. 

Do you know what is being suspected?

I do not have inside info, but I would suspect some sort of influence peddling.

3 minutes ago, Apsu said:

After an investigation.

Biden did get the guy fired. He was or should have been investigating a company, and Biden's son was placed on the BoD.

On behalf of the US government. You keep leaving that part out. If it wasn't Biden it would have been another US official.

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Ehhh you investigate if you believe a crime has been committed to determine the guilty party. What is the crime? You can't just investigate someone to go fishing for a crime. People are under investigation for specific crimes not to see if they have committed any. Example 'you are under investigation for stealing' there is always a crime attatched to the investigation. Thats how things work here.

We have been over this at least a half dozen times.

I find it frustrating how Democrats cannot fathom that Biden may have done something wrong.

I find it frustrating how Rupublicans cannot fathom that Trump may have done something wrong.

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

On behalf of the US government. You keep leaving that part out. If it wasn't Biden it would have been another US official.

Hunter Biden was not a US official, he was the son of the VP at the time.

1 minute ago, Apsu said:

I find it frustrating how Democrats cannot fathom that Biden may have done something wrong.

This is manifestly not true.

Further, the people you're talking to in this thread are not Democrats. I'm not sure there are more than a handful of Democrats on this board.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

You do realize this was in behalf of the us government and most of our European allies....2 years before his son was put on the board. 

What makes you suspect influence peddling?

Double Facepalm.jpg

2 minutes ago, Apsu said:

Hunter Biden was not a US official, he was the son of the VP at the time.

Joe Biden, the person who got Shokin fired, was a US official. I'm not a democrat, there just isn't anything there. If there was go right ahead, I don't care for Biden. But the fact of the matter is when I look at the FACTS of the situation, and I look at the people telling me to pay attention to this, it becomes pretty clear what all this is. Until I see some evidence to the contrary, I'm gonna believe Biden was doing his job.