19. Rhett Bomar, Soph. Oklahoma

20. Brian Johnson, Jr. Utah

21. John Beck, Sr. BYU

22. Rudy Carpenter, Soph. Arizona State

23. Phil Horvath, Sr., Northern Illinois

24. Ben Olson, Soph. UCLA

25. Jordan Palmer, Sr. UTEP

Drew Tate at #5? Um No.

JD Booty at #10? I don't know, HE'S NEVER PLAYED!

Chris Leak at #11? He's not even the best QB on his team.

I noticed that both of ASU's qb's made it, and it is probably deserved because both were dominant last year at times.

Glad to see Taylor get a nod. I was surprised that Brett Myers wasn't in there

For the record, Texas A&M's Stephen McGee, in his first start, produced better numbers than touted Vince Young. I know he's unproven still, but he's got some serious potential, and if his first game is any indicator, he could be allsome.

And to make this Nebraska related, Zac impressed the hell out of me last year. He started out a little rough, but really came into his own as the season progressed.

Hell, I keep telling people that as an Aggie, if I have to find a 2nd team to cheer for, it can't get better than Nebraska. (Aided by the fact my girlfriend just graduated from there)

For the record, Texas A&M's Stephen McGee, in his first start, produced better numbers than touted Vince Young. I know he's unproven still, but he's got some serious potential, and if his first game is any indicator, he could be allsome.

And to make this Nebraska related, Zac impressed the hell out of me last year. He started out a little rough, but really came into his own as the season progressed.

Hell, I keep telling people that as an Aggie, if I have to find a 2nd team to cheer for, it can't get better than Nebraska. (Aided by the fact my girlfriend just graduated from there)

we'll take you as a 2nd tier fan Marauder........

hunter

Thanks Hunter. Guess I have to earn that first tier ;) I told her that I promise we'll make it to Lincoln for AT LEAST one Husker game a year. I cheer for the Huskers on any game in which they aren't playing the Ags...but something tells me y'all will be taking the Big XII title a lot sooner than we will.

Booty at #10 :wtf

Based from what??? Has he even taken a snap? What joke!!!

2005 Stats for one Booty...

EFF- 143.73

Att-Comp-Int  42-27-2

Pct-    64.3 

Yds-    327 

Td-      3

Long-  31 

AvgGain-32.7

Not horrible for a backup this is where Beck should be if not better by the end of this season. The real dilemma is does Booty got back?

Zac will climb and but I am happy with #15 as should he be. He will be a Top 10 QB if he stays healthy and the Line does its job.

Agreed on the Beck topic. I hope we get some big leads this year so that kid can get some snaps. I'm a little worried about that first year he takes over. He could come out and be great I'm not saying he couldn't but it would definately help if he could get some snaps!!!! :thumbs

If he doesnt have a turn to throw the piggy around against our first two opponents be prepared for a long long long long long long season. But I think honestly Nic St. He should be in there by the 3rd Q :thumbs