Bond 25: No Time to Die

I thought it was OK.  There was a ton of action that was pretty good.  There was an interesting half of a plot.  The other half of the plot had more holes than swiss cheese.  Basically just "we did all this crazy stuff so I suppose there should be a story in here somewhere."

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

I thought it was OK.  There was a ton of action that was pretty good.  There was an interesting half of a plot.  The other half of the plot had more holes than swiss cheese.  Basically just "we did all this crazy stuff so I suppose there should be a story in here somewhere."

Sure...but, that's a lot of Bond movies.

What I'm trying to figure out is, how are they going to continue the Bond series with the way it ended?

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

What I'm trying to figure out is, how are they going to continue the Bond series with the way it ended?

New actor, new story, unrelated to the Craig era. 

The Bond movies up until Craig's portrayal have never been interconnected stories, more vignettes isolated from anything outside their specific run times. 

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I mean ... I realize they aren't necessarily plot-driven.  But there were a bunch of things that didn't even come close to making sense, even under some suspension-of-disbelief allowance.

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think they showed with one of the MI6 characters in the movie that they can go forward in about any direction they want.