Blog on USC vs. NU Game

I was browsing a K-State football board and stumbled across this. It's a lot to read and it's typical K-State "Our football team is bad so let's forget that and rip another team" stuff. Don't get me wrong, SOME, let's make that a few K-State fans I know are ok, but the people on these boards are not.

Here's the link.

P.S. If this has been posted sorry...I couldn't find it in the search.

You know, K-State had a couple of good years, and all of a sudden they're the authority on College Football? Sure, Nebraska was a little sporadic last year, but they fail to grasp that y'all just keep getting stronger. And even though, yes, there is more than the QB and RB that makes an offense effective, the offense is designed around them and the rest of the offense is used to them being the two leaders...without them, USC will be just fine, but I still don't expect them to be the powerhouse those ingrates seem to think they are.

What I just read was about as sick as what formerfan used to post here. Someone who hates something that much, yet does so much "research" and devotes so much time to is a sick puppy. I don't hate anything that much to let it consume my thoughts(let alone my blog). Well, the Huskers must have done something right if these retards feel the need to try and break down "our myopia". Well, believe it retards, the Huskers will beat either UT or USC this year and when it happens, pull your thumbs out of your asses and put them back in your mouth like the stupid crying babies that you are. No one will be able to hear you yapping from the cellar.

What I just read was about as sick as what formerfan used to post here. Someone who hates something that much, yet does so much "research" and devotes so much time to is a sick puppy. I don't hate anything that much to let it consume my thoughts(let alone my blog). Well, the Huskers must have done something right if these retards feel the need to try and break down "our myopia". Well, believe it retards, the Huskers will beat either UT or USC this year and when it happens, pull your thumbs out of your asses and put them back in your mouth like the stupid crying babies that you are. No one will be able to hear you yapping from the cellar.

Gotta hear them retards all the time down here in

Kansas City. :steam:bang

Oh and I guess they won the Big 8 back in 1934 if that counts!! Two conference titles in the last 70 years?!?! Sounds like a national power to me!!!

Yeah, truly a monument in futility. Even when they were good(briefly) they didn't end up with much showing for it. Never won a BCS bowl game, never went to a national championship, won one big 12 championship. The only "good" Husker team they ever beat was the 2000 team.