Blog on USC vs. NU Game

What I just read was about as sick as what formerfan used to post here.  Someone who hates something that much, yet does so much "research" and devotes so much time to is a sick puppy.  I don't hate anything that much to let it consume my thoughts(let alone my blog).  Well, the Huskers must have done something right if these retards feel the need to try and break down "our myopia".  Well, believe it retards, the Huskers will beat either UT or USC this year and when it happens, pull your thumbs out of your asses and put them back in your mouth like the stupid crying babies that you are.  No one will be able to hear you yapping from the cellar.

Gotta hear them retards all the time down here in

Kansas City. :steam:bang

:yeah

This pretty much sums it up.

About Me

Name:

AJ

Omaha, Nebraska, United States

You either already know me, or you don't need to know anything about me. Just remember that I hold more anger than you, your ex-girlfriend and Sean Penn put together. With that being said, sit back and enjoy rantings on things you probably don't care much about.

A person that has that much time to write as much nonsense as he did in his blog, has some SERIOUS issues.  Who knows, maybe it is formerfan???

What cracks me up is that he picks and chooses when and where to use numbers to his defense. You can tear apart stats when you start to do that kind of crap and make the numbers prove whatever it is that you would like them to. Dealt with that crap in school, had to find "the quality of the numbers presented" and whether or not to dismiss or accept their accuracy. In this case, I would dismiss him. Someone with that kind of interest in something he hates needs some help if he tries to devote that much time to try and prove/disprove the team. What a pathetic display. And people like this wonder why Nebraskans think all KSU fans are inbred, crackhead retards. Whatever good fans are out there are given a bad rap by the many like this.

The Huskers have 46 conference crowns and 5 national titles to any K-State fan that cares!!!

They don't care. They beat us a few times in the last 6 or so years, so they're on top of the college football world. :sarcasm

Yeah all they want to talk about is the last 6 years.

Thats fine I tell them now lets talk about the last

100 years. They shut up pretty quick.

:yeah

They beat us a few times in the last 6 or so years

lets be totally fair though. they were decent, not good, but decent since when? the early '90s? if that?

they're long-time elder fans go back about that far. many others only go back to about the mid/late 90s. so basically 6 years is a HUGE chunk of their own perceived history.

on the other hand, our perceived history also goes back to the 90s. the 1890s.

its really just a matter of perspective.

They beat us a few times in the last 6 or so years

lets be totally fair though. they were decent, not good, but decent since when? the early '90s? if that?

they're long-time elder fans go back about that far. many others only go back to about the mid/late 90s. so basically 6 years is a HUGE chunk of their own perceived history.

on the other hand, our perceived history also goes back to the 90s. the 1890s.

its really just a matter of perspective.

Great post.

I wouldn't put too much stock into that blog... The Scout.com Forums are notoriously known through out all of the other KSU forums as the dumbest fans we have. I don't even have a login there.

Also, Most KSU fans I know don't typically display such arrogance. None of my friends claim to be a national power, nor have they ever... Even in the late '90's at our best. It's just unfortunate that the dumbest fans are the ones that have trouble keeping their mouth shut and giving all of us a bad name. For the record; I and several of my purple friends will be rooting for the Big 12 against everyone during non-conference. Would love to see the Trojans get pounded.

USC is 3-3 with big 12 teams for the last 10 years.