CFB Risk

Toe

We are formally announcing the Pact of '97 and we are now Allied with the Michigan Wolverines. We will work together with them to defeat the false-reds in the form of Ohio State and Wisconsin.

We have remained neutral with Texas A&M and hope to continue to do so, we have had a very good relationship with each side honoring our words and commitments.

I understand the animosity towards Michigan, but we will work together to get rid of Wisconsin and Ohio State. If you have any questions I'm right here. 

• Plus1 6

So for this turn, we're mostly defending our borders, with Chaos being the only thing we're focused on attacking. We definitely need to wipe out that pocket of Chaos in the west so that it doesn't run rampant through us and Michigan!

We're not sure how Wisconsin and A&M are going to react this turn (we've been in a cease fire with Wisconsin for a few days and neutral with A&M most of the game), but there's a good chance that one or both will attack us tonight. It sounds like at the moment A&M still wants to be neutral with us, but who knows. Wisconsin has apparently gone silent, they might be just trying to figure out how to respond. So for the moment, we want to focus on defending our borders with those two, especially Wisconsin.

The situation could change pretty quickly, so stay tuned!

• Plus1 1

Risk Day 34 - Announcing The Wolverine/Husker/Longhorn Alliance! (And The Story Of How Nebraska Jedi Mind Tricked Ohio State)

Got that from another site. Looks to me like NU made out well. Clemson gone. Stanford next for sure. The question is why Texass?

day34.JPG

• Toe changed the title to CFB Risk