CFB Risk

Toe

1 hour ago, Gorillahawk said:

I joined last night, and was unable to figure out what the majority of people wanted to do so I just chose to attack Wisconsin. Any idea how to better find what the strategy people want so I'm not going rogue all the time?

Gotta join the discord and you'll get daily orders.

@Gorillahawk If you want specific daily instructions, you can join the Discord, or I think @Polarvortices was talking about setting up the bot so that it can DM people orders on Huskerboard. Otherwise, just follow along with the general instructions I'm posting on here.

Our main focus has been on Wisconsin, so the simplest thing to do would be to attack territories controlled by Wisconsin, and defend our territories that are next to Wisconsin's. After Wisconsin, Stanford is our biggest focus, followed by Ohio State. Avoid attacking territories controlled by Michigan and A&M - they're at war, and we're mostly neutral toward them.

12 minutes ago, runningblind said:

The state of Nebraska/lighter red is Nebraska.  The state of Wisconsin/darker red is Wisconsin.

Thanks. Looks like Clemson and Texass are getting their butt kicked. And Stanford is stuck in Colorado .

Nebraska is a lighter shade of red. They shifted a lot of teams' colors to make them easier to distinguish on the map.

If you didn't notice, you can click on territories to see who owns them. From there, you can click on View History and then click the second to last icon to see last night's battle for that territory. (Don't click on the last icon, that's for today's battle which hasn't been fought yet. Don't ask me why it's even there when it's blank.)

• Plus1 1

i finally got in.  i clicked defend nebraska.  was trying to figure out how to make a move and i submitted that.   not sure if that is right or not.    maybe should have clicked a different territory?   no orders on reddit so will leave the move there unless told otherwise

• Toe changed the title to CFB Risk