With all these screens...

Anyone else think with all these screens that it would be cool if they opened Memorial Stadium for all or the "big" road games the huskers play and display them on the TV's there! let poeple tailgate and all that then head into the stadium and watch it among other fans, I bet something like the USC game could draw 50,000+

Most likely would depend on the clean up cost. Insurance and the Police Department. Traffic control and available hotel space on unscheduled game dates. 50,000 is not unreasonable, but at two or three dollars a person it would not fly is my guess. Half price it might work, but it would take at least a year to get the impact figured out for local business. Just some of the logistical projects to be considered.

Being that it would be closed circuit to one sight I think we could skate the TV rights, but who knows. Ask AR about that stuff. Calling AR.

It is a great idea, but I think the cost would be very prohibitive. Sure could be wrong though.