So Cal Roll Call '06

This is my first post here, and I am letting you know now from Austin, TX me and my bro and future father in law are flying to LA to raise some hell!!!

And in case anyone is wondering, "HOLLYWOOD" ( aka Marlon Lucky) will bring his 'A' game to the Collessium and I can't wait. If we pull this one out, I will be going to jail....GUARANTEED!!!!

HUSKER POWER BABY!!!

Information for anyone driving an RV and wanting to park near the stadium.

The parking is handled by Classic Events Parking. Their site is at 39th and Vermont. The charge is 100.00 bucks cash supposedly. But they are not opening until around noon on Saturday. We are going down on Friday nite. It could be a very long line.

You can not park in the Sports arena parking. This is reserved for the Crimson and Gold Trojan club.

That is about all I have been able to get from every source I can find. Not much help trust me.

Be leary of parking in churches. The crooks park you and are gone. The chuch shows up and calls the cops and they tow you while you are at the game. This happens alot supposedly.

This was posted on the usc rivals board today about parking:

Went to practice yesterday, and checked out parking Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

situation at Exposition Park. The road(State St) between the Rose Garden and the Science Center is not torn up, as many of us who park there were thinking; I think that they might allow parking there.

There are now big bungalows, and fence all around, on the east side of the the big lawn between the Natural History Museum and the Coliseum, so the parking there is now cut in half. By east side of the lawn, I mean the whole side, from the sidewalk in the middle of the lawn all the way to the sidewalk where the band marches by.

For Gameday: I called Classic Parking (213) 749-5654 again this morning, and their recording says that all parking (except for RV) opens at 9 AM; RV parking opens at noon on Friday for $250 if parking overnight.

So You people actually think you are going to come to Los Angeles to see the huskers win.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quit dreaming and just stay home and watch the Trojans destroy the huskers.......

Its not a matter of who will win but by how much will Troy win !

Fight On !

:box:box it's on biyaaatch..............don't expect a walk in the park.......will be physical and tough.

So You people actually think you are going to come to Los Angeles to see the huskers win.... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quit dreaming and just stay home and watch the Trojans destroy the huskers.......

Its not a matter of who will win but by how much will Troy win !

Fight On !

No...

I am going to LA to breathe the fresh air, to see natural breasts, real personalities, cultural harmony, traffic moving smoothly, and stand on solid ground that couldn't possibly fall into the Pacific at any given time.

Wow, you morons are SOOO lucky.

It's pretty ironic that Californians make fun of Nebraska because there really isn't much out here except for college football. But in the largest metropolis in the USA, with so many professional sports teams...you have to rely on your college football team, cuz none of the rest amount to sh*t.

Live update from disAdvantage rental car. 3 red heinekens & a 95 orange bowl viewing later ... great flight. shatty car service, which became even worse with a mouthy sCUm fan aboard the shuttle. i think they are all the same guy, b/c they all make me want todrive over their heads. no worries tho we set him str8 like montana st.

ok etr and i are off to the hills. the red storm is forming over LA and it dont look good for the locals.... power to the big red people. :horns2

:nanalama and so the journey continues..