Ross Koch news

I played against Koch in high school. I was a sophomore and he was a junior or senior. They beat us 56-7. It's weird cuz I was the starting punter at my high school and I really didn't think he was that much better than me. Obviously he has worked hard to get to where he is. Too bad I couldn't have followed the same path. Best of luck!

It's weird cuz I was the starting punter at my high school and I really didn't think he was that much better than me. Obviously he has worked hard to get to where he is. Too bad I couldn't have followed the same path. Best of luck!

Did you ever think of walking on to a college and pnting?

Not really. After my senior season I just kinda decided what was best academically and financially. It was a good decision at the time, and still is, but I think I missed out on a great opportunity.

we all do things and wonder if we made the right decisions. dont regret those decisions because everything happens for a reason.

Yeah I had a chance to play for a high school here in Des Moines that gives scholorships to players but says they don't!!! It's a catholic school so it's private and their football team won state my senior year in high school. A lot of the guys I played with went on to college ball and got scholorships and I was just as good as them. However, I wanted to earn my spot, not have it handed to me!!!! But, if I wouldn't have went to a different high school I never would have met my wife and had all of the friends I have now!!! Who knows what would have happened!!! :boxosoap