Huskerboard writers - join the crew

Deadlines?

-Post-game material is best received by noon on Sunday at the latest, so we can do some quick formatting and get it distributed while it's hot.

Not sure I'll be able to get stuff in by noon since I will be driving back to school on Sunday's after the games. We'll see though, I'll try to get it in as early as I can.

No worries - exceptions can be made.

Great to hear it guys, thanks for the offers.

Due to the large number of offers to contribute, we've decided to release a new website dedicated to Husker journalism. It will be called Husker Weekly. A rough version is currently available to view here: http://www.huskerweekly.com. This will help keep things more organized and give a more representative image for your work. So now you can tell your friends you're a writer for HUSKER WEEKLY. Sounds kinda cool eh.

Here's a basic rundown for the new process:

-Each writer will submit their work to admin@huskerboard.com for editing

-The articles will be posted on Husker Weekly, and links will be posted on several other Husker sites

-The Mods will vote to determine which article(s) will be distributed in the weekly newsletter

-Each writer will have the opportunity to establish their own identity/brand, using real or ghost-names

-Our talented graphic designers on the board can also probably rip out some sweet caricature type icons for each writer

More coming soon..

:thumbs

Wow you get your own website :restore

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just a quick note to the writers submitting articles & pics etc., please email your material to mods@huskerboard.com -- no real deadline, just get it done whenever you can.

thanks again for giving everyone that cant be at the game a 1st hand unique persepective on things! :wootx2

If you (the Huskerboard staff) are interested, I can give you some weekly recaps of the Texas HS football players that we are either looking at or have verbally committed. Let me know either way

That sounds like a great idea BSG. Anything you can contribute would be appreciated.