The Georgia runoff for the control of the Senate

12 minutes ago, commando said:

i believe that if someone drove over someones foot...there would be definitive proof of injuries.   but i am not a doctor so maybe i am mistaken.   

Not only that, but if it was intentional in the act of backing away, why would he stick around?

it begs questions, just like all accusations.

like I said, I don’t “not” believe her, I just think @Archy1221 ‘s intentions with the post are a tad transparent.  

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

Not only that, but if it was intentional in the act of backing away, why would he stick around?

like I said, I don’t “not” believe her, I just think @Archy1221 ‘s intentions with the post are a tad transparent.  

And again, his thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. He voted for someone accused of rape by over 10 people. Maybe over 15, I've lost track. None of us have voted for Warnock, and what he's accused of, which we have no physical evidence of a mere matter of hours (maybe minutes?) after it occurred, doesn't approach what Trump is accused of, even if Trump had only been accused of it once.

He just pukes/poops all over the forum, but it's all too greasy to stick to anything.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Wife Beater? Don't be a drama queen, this is directly from Fox News...

Medical officials did not find visible signs of injury on his wife’s foot and Warnock was never charged with a crime. The estranged couple finalized their divorce proceedings in May, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Sounds like all Warnock is guilty of is being in a messy divorce. 

But that’s what we do with Trump allegations remember.  

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

And again, his thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. He voted for someone accused of rape by over 10 people. Maybe over 15, I've lost track. None of us have voted for Warnock, and what he's accused of, which we have no physical evidence of a mere matter of hours (maybe minutes?) after it occurred, doesn't approach what Trump is accused of, even if Trump had only been accused of it once.

He just pukes/poops all over the forum, but it's all too greasy to stick to anything.

Wait a minute, Warnock is accused but no physical evidence so we don’t care and don’t believe.  Trump is accused, no physical evidence but we care and we believe.  

Moraine, you seem to respond quite a bit for having my thoughts be irrelevant.  

I understand where your coming from.   You Bideners don’t like hearing bad things about Democrats.   

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Wait, I didn’t think you were in the business of standing up for Trump.  Just some of his ideas...

These character arcs of certain accounts could have a watch set to them :lol:

None of it is what I’m in business for silly goose.  I don’t make money on anything in politics. 

I was just asking if we were going with different sets of rules for Warnock and Orange Man bad or the same set. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Wait a minute, Warnock is accused but no physical evidence so we don’t care and don’t believe.  Trump is accused, no physical evidence but we care and we believe.  

Moraine, you seem to respond quite a bit for having my thoughts be irrelevant.  

I understand where your coming from.   You Bideners don’t like hearing bad things about Democrats.   

No.  We all agree with you that victims should be heard and all abusers should be held to account.

we are just rolling our eyes at the moral outrage you are broadcasting.  

You seem like a smart enough person in other posts of yours to understand what’s going on here.  Maybe not?

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

What are your intentions when darn near every negative post you make is geared towards a Republican or Trump?  What are your intentions when you defend Biden or a Democrat from anything I post.  Seems pretty transparent. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

None of it is what I’m in business for silly goose.  I don’t make money on anything in politics. 

I was just asking if we were going with different sets of rules for Warnock and Orange Man bad or the same set. 

I haven’t seen anyone here say he obviously didn’t do what he’s being accused of.

Just now, Archy1221 said:

What are your intentions when darn near every negative post you make is geared towards a Republican or Trump?  What are your intentions when you defend Biden or a Democrat from anything I post.  Seems pretty transparent. 

I guess you’ll have to point out the posts you’re referring to.

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

No.  We all agree with you that victims should be heard and all abusers should be held to account.

You seem like a smart enough person in other posts of yours to understand what’s going on here.  Maybe not?

As I do the same, rolling my eyes at all the moral outrage being broadcast while saying “but Trump” when posts are showing Democrat malfeasance.  

You  understand that.  No? 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I just wonder how everyone got started talking Trump on a GA runoff thread and Warnock domestic dispute in particular.  I certainly didn’t bring him up.  Yep people here can’t resist bringing Trump into everything. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

I just wonder how everyone got started talking Trump on a GA runoff thread and Warnock domestic dispute in particular.  I certainly didn’t bring him up.  Yep people here can’t resist bringing Trump into everything. 

Trump wasn’t mentioned in the post you quoted.  Maybe you’re making the same obvious connections the rest of us are.

Just now, funhusker said:

So because Dems do it too, means Trump shouldn’t be criticized?

Trump can be criticized as much as anyone wants.  90% of news concerning Trump is negative (that’s published data) so we definitely get plenty of it.  

Is it possible to hold Democrats to account for actions without naming Trump less than 5 posts later?   

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Trump wasn’t mentioned in the post you quoted.  Maybe you’re making the same obvious connections the rest of us are.

Maybe I  will make sure to sign off all my posts with Orange Man bad, CheetoHead, Trump sucks, Trump probably did it too, with every post I make so everyone is happy.  

• Plus1 1