The Georgia runoff for the control of the Senate

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sure, if you like wife beaters.  Congrats to you.  

You have no standing in this conversation, whatsoever. None of us even f#&%ing live in Georgia, so we can't vote for the guy, yet you voted for someone whose wife and about a dozen others accused him of rape. Wake up or go away. Your s#!t (the little that I read of it) is exhausting.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

You have no standing in this conversation, whatsoever. None of us even f#&%ing live in Georgia, so we can't vote for the guy, yet you voted for someone whose wife and about a dozen others accused him of rape. Wake up or go away. Your s#!t (the little that I read of it) is exhausting.

Yep.....good example of Trumpers having no moral high ground.....but they will sure try.  

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

so only people who live in Georgia can post in the GA runoff thread?  Are you now the moral authority of all that is good and righteous?  

if just reading my posts is exhausting, you may need to get in a little better shape.  

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t claim to have a moral high ground.  

Why is it bad  for Bideners to talk about Warnock beating his wife? In a Ga runoff thread?  

I don’t have a problem talking about it other than I don’t get a vote.  However....Trumpers are more than happy to vote for an saw accused rapist.  

• Fire 1
11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Sure, if you like wife beaters.  Congrats to you.  

All kidding aside, I don’t condone domestic abuse in any way.

This woman is just as believable as the woman that accused Cavanaugh and just as credible as the couple dozen women that have accused Trump.

Feel free to discuss this man all you want. Most posters here aren’t defending him, they’re just shaking their heads why this “substance lacking” body cam footage got you to support abused women.

Your motives are showing.  And it’s kind of gross.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

All kidding aside, I don’t condone domestic abuse in any way.

This woman is just as believable as the woman that accused Cavanaugh and just as credible as the couple dozen women that have accused Trump.

Feel free to discuss this man all you want. Most posters here aren’t defending him, they’re just shaking their heads why this “substance lacking” body cam footage got you to support abused women.

Your motives are showing.  And it’s kind of gross.

The women who accused Cavanaugh was proven to have made s#!t up.   Whatever happened to her allegations now anyways?  Was it only on the table when he was up for Supreme Court?   You’d figure they would want to continue to pursue the case in the court of public opinion or any other way if the charges had merit.   Alas, they don’t because they don’t. 

My motives.   Hmmmm.  Pointing out I would prefer Warnock to not be on the a Senate.   Sure, I will own up to that.  If that’s gross, I will carry that cross on Huskerboard I guess. 

I wonder why all you Bideners are not denouncing this man immediately.  I mean that’s the M.O. you all have with anyone associated with Trump or the a Republican Party.  Instead, it’s “well you can’t talk about this because Trump............Orange Man Bad and no moral high ground...yada yada yada.”

Why does CNN, MSNBC, Atlantic, Daily s#!tBeast, etc., WAPO, NYT, not cover this story wall to wall for  10 hrs a day like they did anything related to Trump and people accusing him of stuff.  At least this lady reported an incident within 10 years of when it actually took place.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t have a problem talking about it other than I don’t get a vote.  However....Trumpers are more than happy to vote for an saw accused rapist.  

Bideners had no problem voting for an accused molester.  Remember his Senate staff members charges.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

The women who accused Cavanaugh was proven to have made s#!t up.   Whatever happened to her allegations now anyways?  Was it only on the table when he was up for Supreme Court?   You’d figure they would want to continue to pursue the case in the court of public opinion or any other way if the charges had merit.   Alas, they don’t because they don’t. 

My motives.   Hmmmm.  Pointing out I would prefer Warnock to not be on the a Senate.   Sure, I will own up to that.  If that’s gross, I will carry that cross on Huskerboard I guess. 

I wonder why all you Bideners are not denouncing this man immediately.  I mean that’s the M.O. you all have with anyone associated with Trump or the a Republican Party.  Instead, it’s “well you can’t talk about this because Trump............Orange Man Bad and no moral high ground...yada yada yada.”

Why does CNN, MSNBC, Atlantic, Daily s#!tBeast, etc., WAPO, NYT, not cover this story wall to wall for  10 hrs a day like they did anything related to Trump and people accusing him of stuff.  At least this lady reported an incident within 10 years of when it actually took place.  

Wtf?

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Why is it bad  for Bideners to talk about Warnock beating his wife? In a Ga runoff thread?  

Wife Beater? Don't be a drama queen, this is directly from Fox News...

Medical officials did not find visible signs of injury on his wife’s foot and Warnock was never charged with a crime. The estranged couple finalized their divorce proceedings in May, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Sounds like all Warnock is guilty of is being in a messy divorce. 

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Medical officials did not find visible signs of injury on his wife’s foot and Warnock was never charged with a crime. The estranged couple finalized their divorce proceedings in May, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

And it’s from March...

of an election year...

with no charges or physical signs of abuse...

I don’t have to vote, so I won’t  worry about it.  At least until he stops blocking subpoenas that could clear his name...

7 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

i believe that if someone drove over someones foot...there would be definitive proof of injuries.   but i am not a doctor so maybe i am mistaken.