Jump to content

Trump Impeachment # 2


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Every Republican caves on fiscal conservatism.  Dems don’t care what is spent. 

That's kind of the same thing.

 

Actually, they both care about what's spent....on the other party's ideas.

 

Democrats see a problem with spending 1.5 trillion on a plane that maybe works.

 

Republicans see a problem spending 1.5 trillion on healthcare for people who need it.

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is not unconstitutional, and there is a precedent. These kinds of blatant lies have no place on this board.    

You're not that misinformed. You're just gaslighting.  It's what you do.  You know full well that an impeachment trial is not the same as a criminal trial.  The requirements for conviction are not eve

to be fair...trumps lawyers could have sang baby shark for 3 hours and you and the rest of the trumpers would have said the same thing.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's kind of the same thing.

Most R’s campaign on reigning in spending, but once in office complain about bills but end up voting for most spending bills once in office.  D’s campaign on spending every dollar we don’t have 4 times over and vote for any spending bill brought up by D’s regardless of what’s in it.  

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Most R’s campaign on reigning in spending, but once in office complain about bills but end up voting for most spending bills once in office.  D’s campaign on spending every dollar we don’t have 4 times over and vote for any spending bill brought up by D’s regardless of what’s in it.  

So...yep...basically all end at the same point.  Just playing the base to get votes.  Kind of seems like one side does more of what they say they are going to do.  

 

The Republicans campaign on cutting spending, then don't do it.....then cut taxes so the deficit is even worse.

 

It's an absolute farce that Republicans care about the deficit.

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Democrats see a problem with spending 1.5 trillion on a plane that maybe works.

 

Republicans see a problem spending 1.5 trillion on healthcare for people who need it.

Nice try 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

then cut taxes so the deficit is even worse.

You mean allow people to keep more of their own money. 
 

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Kind of seems like one side does more of what they say they are going to do

Not so.  Both sides are hypocrites when it comes to spending.  Dems right now are sanctimonious a$$h@!es about Covid relief spending.  Claim they want more money for Covid relief and then inject 90% of the bill with things having nothing to do with Covid relief.  Then the playbook becomes to try and shame anyone who doesn’t want to vote for it likes it people voting against Covid relief.  

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which I’m all For....as long as the bills are being paid. 
 

what’s conservative about spending money but not paying the bills?

Case in point.....CNN anchor (Kieller sp?)literally just said  Covid Bill coming up for vote and it’s expected all Republicans will vote against it even though polls shows most Americans support Direct Relief checks.  See how that disingenuous trash anchor frames the argument?  Republicans are not voting against the checks, they are voting against the other nonsense included in the bill, but media spins it as Republicans against Covid relief.   

  • Plus1 2
Link to post

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Case in point.....CNN anchor (Kieller sp?)literally just said  Covid Bill coming up for vote and it’s expected all Republicans will vote against it even though polls shows most Americans support Direct Relief checks.  See how that disingenuous trash anchor frames the argument?  Republicans are not voting against the checks, they are voting against the other nonsense included in the bill, but media spins it as Republicans against Covid relief.   

Which, I remember you bringing this up and we asked what is in the bill that isn't relief....and you refused to answer.  Technically, the anchor is right.  Republicans are going to vote against the bill that has the relief checks.

 

But....your comment has nothing to do with my comments about cutting taxes and not paying for the bills.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
52 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You mean allow people to keep more of their own money. 
 

Not so.  Both sides are hypocrites when it comes to spending.  Dems right now are sanctimonious a$$h@!es about Covid relief spending.  Claim they want more money for Covid relief and then inject 90% of the bill with things having nothing to do with Covid relief.  Then the playbook becomes to try and shame anyone who doesn’t want to vote for it likes it people voting against Covid relief.  

Democrats campaign on spending money.  Republicans campaign on cutting spending.


Both get in office and increase spending.


Yep....both the same level of hypocrit.

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...