Bomar gone from OU

First off with the loss of Bomar they will struggle. But if the NCAA looks into the program, which it looks like they will, how will this team adjust to that. They know they will be scrutinized all season. This Bomar thing could either bring them closer as a team, or rip them apart.

They still have a good defense guys, so I don't think it would be bad as the 90s. If anyone remembers them in 01 with Nate Hybl and Jason White. They couldn't move the ball at all that season, and ended up winning the Cotton Bowl by a score of 10-3. IF AD gets kicked off the team, I think they will be like that team. No O, all D.

OU is on probation till 2008 because of it's basketball program. That coupled with this new violation could be bad news for OU.

A caveat to this story. The former General Manager of Big Red Sports and Imports, Brad McRae has so far refused to speak to the media and his house is now up for sale. The new dealership he works at has no idea where he's at or when he'll return. I think he's going to need to take a long sabbatical somewhere and never return to the Oklahoma.

The Owner and GM of Big Red Sports and Imports put out a commercial/statement over the radio asking the fans to not accuse them of any wrong-doing. They want the fans to know they had nothing to with what transpired but instead immediately notified OU's compliance staff there was something they probably needed to look at.

Apparently they've been getting a lot of nasty phone calls and emails and I wouldn't be surprised if there are some drive-by one finger salutes going on at the dealership as well.

The Owner and GM of Big Red Sports and Imports put out a commercial/statement over the radio asking the fans to not accuse them of any wrong-doing. They want the fans to know they had nothing to with what transpired but instead immediately notified OU's compliance staff there was something they probably needed to look at.

Apparently they've been getting a lot of nasty phone calls and emails and I wouldn't be surprised if there are some drive-by one finger salutes going on at the dealership as well.

knowing most OU fans, there's probably going to be a couple of bricks thrown as well.