Nebraska Legislature Thread

I've spoken to people at the capitol that can't wait for his term to be over. He's my district rep. and I agree with their sentiment. The guy is a terrible human. I don't know if his replacement options are any better, but the Unicameral will be better off without him. He doesn't have the decency to resign because he also lacks the ability to feel shame.

• TBH 1
2 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I've spoken to people at the capitol that can't wait for his term to be over. He's my district rep. and I agree with their sentiment. The guy is a terrible human. I don't know if his replacement options are any better, but the Unicameral will be better off without him. He doesn't have the decency to resign because he also lacks the ability to feel shame.

Don't know anything about her.  But, if I lived there, I'd be voting for her over him.

• TBH 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Don't know anything about her.  But, if I lived there, I'd be voting for her over him.

It's Hastings, so I don't see a woman, let alone a (D), getting elected here. I've sat on committees and heard nominations to boards get voted down due to the fact the applicant was a woman. I'll do my part though.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1