Beck missing

This is an issue the coaches are going to have to address asap!!

Hopefully it was something little, he and the coaches can sit down and discuss whatever was wrong with Beck, why he missed the practice, etc. I just hope this is solved by tommorrow and he is back on the field getting all the reps he can.

This is sad. Beck really needs to have more patience. I mean he came in to Lincoln as being the "future" for us at QB and to this day he hasn't proved or hinted that he is anything close to that. If he would buckle down and man up a bit he would be all right, but I don't think he has it in him to stick around and wait for his turn.

This is an issue the coaches are going to have to address asap!!

I am sure that Cally and Norvell are all over this right now, and are searching Lincoln for him.

Until we know for sure what is going on I am going to think that this is just a case of nerves. Otherwise I am sure that he would have talked to the Coaches about this

I saw him in a practice during the spring before he got hurt, and he still had a lot to improve on. He really is still a frosh playing time wise, and still needs a lot of work. Unless he has improved a whole bunch in practice, I don't know how his mom could consider him a better qb than Taylor.

He probably is hearing from friends at home, "you should be playing, you're the guy, Calli has no idea what he is doing". It is all just building up in his head, and he is getting frustrated. This was the guy who was told, Miami wants you Nebraska needs you. He thought he was going to run this ship from the get go and he is not.

One more year, then he can have all the reps/starts he wants if things work out for him. It takes time. I am sure waiting sucks, but it would be worth it. I hope there isnt any bad vibs with him and Taylor. I honestly dont know what i would do or how to act on this if i were Zac.

This is really starting to piss me off. What his mom is saying is not smart. How can she say that crap about Taylor when she has no idea what she is talking about from a football standpoint. I don't want to sound harsh, but Beck is being a crybaby and his mom talking like this is only going to make it worse.

Whoa, kinda hard words from the mom. If I were Taylor, I'd be laughing though. 'Oooh Harrisons mom think's I'm "OK" '. :lol:

Sorry mom. Respect is earned. You don't get it by telling everyone how good your son is. He is in Lincoln, you are not. I understand you want to protect your son, but c'mon, gimme a break.

The kid's 18-20. He had an injury in spring that didn't help his reps and Joey stepped up. He isn't just going to be given the QB position.

I hope everything turns out for the best for Harrison, his family and the team.

Whoa, kinda hard words from the mom. If I were Taylor, I'd be laughing though. 'Oooh Harrisons mom think's I'm "OK" '. :lol:

Sorry mom. Respect is earned. You don't get it by telling everyone how good your son is. He is in Lincoln, you are not. I understand you want to protect your son, but c'mon, gimme a break.

The kid's 18-20. He had an injury in spring that didn't help his reps and Joey stepped up. He isn't just going to be given the QB position.

I hope everything turns out for the best for Harrison, his family and the team.

:yeah

Her statements she has made is going to make something turn out wrong. I would feel like a wussy if I were Beck and had to walk out onto practice tomorrow in front of everyone when his mom says this crap.

Just when everything is going well for our program, something like this has to happen...hope it doesn't cause any trouble.