Fordham Game Highlights

Mavric

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I'm wondering if these plays are designed for Toure keep that much separation from the QB. We ran the same play last week with similar spacing. It's an interesting concept because it further isolates the CB and makes the Safety commit to the QB also, or slow play and miss his angle on the pitchman.

Allen did a good job pulling and pinning the LB too.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I'm wondering if these plays are designed for Toure keep that much separation from the QB. We ran the same play last week with similar spacing. It's an interesting concept because it further isolates the CB and makes the Safety commit to the QB also, or slow play and miss his angle on the pitchman.

That relationship is hard if you're not doing it a lot.

But it seems like every time we've run it he's been REALLY wide.  So I'm assuming that's what they're wanting.  Might give him an extra bit to adjust to catch the pitch if it's a bit off.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

That relationship is hard if you're not doing it a lot.

But it seems like every time we've run it he's been REALLY wide.  So I'm assuming that's what they're wanting.  Might give him an extra bit to adjust to catch the pitch if it's a bit off.

That's a thought too. Cool play design all around.