Let Us Pray

308_Husker

41 minutes ago, Redux said:

It's not zero.  It's never zero.  Watch College Football Final any week, it literally happens every week every season.  Just because we're Nebraska doesn't mean we couldn't do it.  Watch this game again, we moved the ball against them, we scored against them.  Take a timeout, give a passionate sideline speech and go out and get some yards back.

If you fight and lose it's always going to look better than admitting you don't have what it takes to overcome the odds which is what that looks like.

It’s zero until it actually happens.  It wasn’t going to happen on Saturday after the sack.  I’m all for throwing a deep sideline pass as time expires to see if we get a PI or something, which really wouldn’t have helped much anyways since it’s college.

• Plus1 3

12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s zero until it actually happens.  It wasn’t going to happen on Saturday after the sack.  I’m all for throwing a deep sideline pass as time expires to see if we get a PI or something, which really wouldn’t have helped much anyways since it’s college.

Completely unverifiable and solely opinion based.  All it takes is a time out, quick sideline hype up, and the right play call.  Long shot, absolutely.  Not worth trying, nay.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Redux said:

Completely unverifiable and solely opinion based.  All it takes is a time out, quick sideline hype up, and the right play call.  Long shot, absolutely.  Not worth trying, nay.

I mean, your outcome couldn’t be any worse than the result, no? 

That was disappointing how they don’t utilize the clock and how frequently AM takes a sack on those drives (that’s not solely AMs fault, thats OL ands moreso play calling and preparation). 

In my opinion, they fell back into a comfortable mode and any urgency went out the window, hence why MSU was even in the game, was hungrier and stole the win. 

• Plus1 1