NHL Fantasy Hockey League

admo

6 hours ago, default_28 said:

I think I drafted poorly. I should have looked closer at what actually gives you points. When Radko Gudas was drafted early I was very confused. Now I see that offensive d men will get you few points but guys that rack up hits will score a lot. May have to tinker with my defense some.

Yeah, pretty sure nobody was around for live draft.  Unfortunately

35 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Apparently not me. I lost points yesterday and got nobody playing today. 2 of my actives got hurt earlier this week. Im going the wrong way.

Ah, it's only week 1.  Don't sweat it, we all kind of feeling it out.

But the Blackhawks tho.... 56 points?

Who the f#&% is they?!!!

:zoom

On 11/3/2021 at 7:59 PM, admo said:

Yeah, pretty sure nobody was around for live draft.  Unfortunately

On 11/8/2021 at 8:25 PM, AZRaiderH8r said:

I actually did the draft live, it was a lot of fun! Nice and quick too. 

I did the draft live also. I didn’t want to admit it earlier since apparently it looked bad enough to assume nobody was in control of my selections :lol:

It was fast and easy. I had only one panic pick due to running out of time.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Well that kind of sucks. O’Reilly scores the only goal in a shootout to win the game but no fantasy points for the goal or GWG. I guess shootouts don’t count. Oh well…

3pts for a goal.  You got nothing for it?  :dunno

I will check fleaflicker shootouts. 

It's not too helpful.  I'm trying to remove +/- AND minutes from our box scores since that doesn't apply to us. 

29 minutes ago, admo said:

3pts for a goal.  You got nothing for it?  :dunno

I will check fleaflicker shootouts. 

It's not too helpful.  I'm trying to remove +/- AND minutes from our box scores since that doesn't apply to us. 

That’s probably just how it is. In official stats players who score in shootouts don’t get credited for goals or GWGs. I was just hoping that maybe they would count for fantasy….but nope.

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Nice to see that I currently have the most points in the league (by quite a bit), but just like in fantasy football, my points against is high too. How in the hell have teams only scored 124 points against @JJ Husker? Shenanigans I say! 

I’ve got tough as hell defense :lol:

Actually, I’m not sure but I do know penalties (especially 10 minute majors or 10+5+2s in Landeskog’s case) and hat tricks and shutouts can make the scores swing pretty wildly. I’ve ended up okay but during the week it’s been pretty volatile.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1