Ticket Question

Hey everyone!

Just a quick question about purchasing tickets for a game next season. Looking to attend the North Dakota game. Does anyone know when single game tickets might go on sale? I have looked on stub hub and some are posted. I will need three of them...is going the stub hub route better than waiting for single game tickets to go on sale if I want three right by each other? Just trying to plan ahead as the rare opportunity to get down there for a game will work in my coaching schedule next fall. 

Let me know.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Hey everyone!

Just a quick question about purchasing tickets for a game next season. Looking to attend the North Dakota game. Does anyone know when single game tickets might go on sale? I have looked on stub hub and some are posted. I will need three of them...is going the stub hub route better than waiting for single game tickets to go on sale if I want three right by each other? Just trying to plan ahead as the rare opportunity to get down there for a game will work in my coaching schedule next fall. 

Let me know.

Thanks!

If you are needing to know you have tickets way advance so you can plan your trip, Stubhub might be your best bet. Or, I would suggest waiting till a few weeks before hand and seeing what comes up for single game ticket sales.  

I don't think you will have trouble finding tickets for the game.

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Since you are looking for 3 tickets together, contacting the NU Ticket Office may be your best bet.  Most ticket brokers like StubHub, SeatGeek, or the old-fashioned ticket brokers don't like splitting up pairs or 4 tickets together.

Just buy 4. More room for three or room for a friend to come along.  Can just sell the one as well.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2