ESPN guys pick USC

If I had pick I'd say SC, but I don't think a win is out of the realm of possibility. SC got scored on a lot last year (Anybody remember Fresno St.) and they took some NFL Draft hits on Defense. We won't stop them from scoring some points, but they are going to have to stop us more then we'll stop them to win (I know earth shattering right). Bottom line is that I think (<-key words) our D as a whole is better than theirs (even with a rough secondary) and if our offense can click, we'll be right in it. Either way I'll be sreaming my butt off while watching this game from my couch.

GBR

Yes Bowman's injury really hurt us.......But you know what....I'm over it now and I honestly believe USC is gonna get shocked....It will be a battle.....but after that Alamo game I know our guys are ready for any battles brought on them.....The HuskerNation feels it, we all feel it.....Mark May has no idea what he's talking about....it is just the easy pick.I cant wait to hear what he has to say on September 17th after we beat USC.

Watching ESPN right now and they are going over the Sept. 16th games. Both picked USC to beat us. They said Smith and Jarrett for wideouts is just too much for the Nebraska Defense. Thoughts?

Not surprising is it? The huskers are 17 point underdogs (per vegas). They aren't going to predict an nu win.

realistically, the toejams aren't rebuilding-- they are reloading. No one has out-recruited them in recent years. They are loaded with top talent.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/TeamR...ort=0&year=2006

I would expect no less than a predicted win. I expect the toejams to win also (especially at home).

But that don't mean it'll come out that way!!