T.O. and the Cowboys

Hunter94

Yeah, there are valid points about his attitude. It's no secret that he can be a pain in the dedhoarse. But honestly, I dont care about his attitude. I just want to see that offense do more than play field position, work the clock, punt, and wait for the other team to make a mistake. The Cowboys were decent last year, but over the past 5-7 years they have not been a good team, or an enjoyable team on offense to watch. Sometimes painfull.

TO makes this offense a better team, no doubt about it. I cant wait to see him celebrate after a touchdown. chuckleshuffle

The cowboys offense is in trouble, J.O. or no J.O. the OL is still weak and now there appears to be a QB controversy in Dallass.{sorry, I had to do that} the cowboys might look like the Eagles from last year.

and now there appears to be a QB controversy in Dallass.{sorry, I had to do that} the cowboys might look like the Eagles from last year.

Romo? You're kidding me right? Dont worry, no QB controversy with a lifetime backup QB. It's media driven crap is all. But makes a good story :)

As for you, the guy who said there will be a penalty/fine for a TO touchdown celebration, all I can say is......... yeah, you're probably right :cheers

(but it better be one helluva TD and celebration though :) )

As for you, the guy who said there will be a penalty/fine for a TO touchdown celebration, all I can say is......... yeah, you're probably right :cheers

(but it better be one helluva TD and celebration though :) )

:lol: Yeah well thats what it has come to these days with the rules in the league.

No

Fun

League

I think we all can agree.

and now there appears to be a QB controversy in Dallass.{sorry, I had to do that} the cowboys might look like the Eagles from last year.

Romo? You're kidding me right? Dont worry, no QB controversy with a lifetime backup QB. It's media driven crap is all. But makes a good story :)

I think Romo will be the guy. Peter King, who I think is the best writer covering the NFL, and an insider, said that he thinks Romo will be the guy. It wouldn't be the second time Bledsoe got benched for an unproven guy: see Tom Brady-2001.

I think Romo will be the guy. Peter King, who I think is the best writer covering the NFL, and an insider, said that he thinks Romo will be the guy. It wouldn't be the second time Bledsoe got benched for an unproven guy: see Tom Brady-2001.

Bro, you dont want Romo in there. Trust me. He's a nice guy and all. Does a pretty good job in pre-season. Even smiles and talks to the media. But you said you like the Cowboys. :cheers They wont do better with Romo. Bledsoe is a lot better.

You can tell by the press conferences that Bill Parcells is about ready to lose it! Every day TO is brought up and Bill is friggen tired of it. Don't be surprised if Bill goes to Jerry and says, "TO is a team distraction, either he goes or I go!". Bill is too old for this crap and he doesn't have to stay coaching to enjoy a nice retirement! If I am not mistaken this is Bills last year on his contract and he could leave when ever he wanted too.

They extended his contract in the offseason, and he has a few more years on his deal. If they don't win it this year, they will next year, and then Parcells will leave.

But I agree about him losing it over TO. That's why he made the rule you can't ask him about it til training camp. He is getting annoyed because he is not the "big man on campus" I guess you could say. Oh well, as long as they get the Super Bowl.

I am sick and tired of hearing about T.O. This BOY (not man) needs to grow up and know that the world doesn't revolve around him. He is smiling at everything. We as sports fans who talk about him and the news outlets are just giving him what he wants. I'd love to go a week without hearing about T.O. unless it is our TO. :)

I am sick and tired of hearing about T.O. 

TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO!

Sorry, I just couldnt help it :lol:

I did feel the same way as you did, until he signed with Dallas. That's my team and on Sunday's he'll be there. Trying his best to win for the Cowboys.

I'm sure that he will - wait a second - NEWSFLASH!: TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO!

Sorry... as I was saying he'll have his words with Parcells and ... Uh OH.. another NEWSFLASH!: TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO! TO!

:):funnyhahah GO COWBOYS! :horns2

(Just having some fun is all)