Now what?

You know what I think is interesting is that a couple of weeks ago...some in the Husker camp (including myself) was a little uncertain about the QB future of this team. Within the last 2-3 weeks we have seen 2 (what appear to be) big name QB's come to Nebraska. I remember reading on this site, someone being upset about all the QB's who decided not to come to Lincoln because Beck was here (trust me, I understand that thought.) Now see how the pages are turning...people are wanting to come to Nebraska.

Speaking of QB's...Who on this site love hearing about the problems in Oklahoma. :thumbs:clap:band

So if it pans out as projected:

2006 Taylor

2007 Keller (Witt redshirting)

2008 Hildebrand

2009 Witt starting as a RS Sophomore

This is awesome!

This is my thoughts of how our Qb situation will be also. We are set.

Also...scary thought to think about how good our WR core will be by the time Keller starts and the experience of our secondary will be. Jones, Bowman, and Grix...now thats just sick.

Here's the outlook I see in 07:

QB: Keller

RB: Lucky/Glenn/Jackson/Wilson---WOW

WR: Purify/Nunn/Swift/Hardy/Holt/Henry/Brooks/Paul---WOW again

TE: Tomerlin/McNeill---slight drop

OL: Lose Austin & Mann, and replacing Mann w/possibly Roark who I've heard will be bigger and stronger. Will still likely be a drop because of Mann's leadership.

DE/DL: Definitely the biggest drop, but we still have Suh & The Beast as well as freshman All-American Barry Turner. We may not be hurting too much.

LB: Octo, McKeon, Brandenburgh, Dillard, Ruud---WOW

CB: Bowman/Jones/Grixby---WOW again

S: Lose Shanle/Rigoni but Thenarse and Culbert may be able to step in opposite Green and be an improvement to this year.

I think we'll be nearly as good or better next year. We would have been in bad shape simply losing Taylor, but with Keller coming in, it doesn't hurt as bad.

Just my opinion.....

Here's the outlook I see in 07:

QB: Keller

RB: Lucky/Glenn/Jackson/Wilson---WOW

WR: Purify/Nunn/Swift/Hardy/Holt/Henry/Brooks/Paul---WOW again

TE: Tomerlin/McNeill---slight drop

OL: Lose Austin & Mann, and replacing Mann w/possibly Roark who I've heard will be bigger and stronger. Will still likely be a drop because of Mann's leadership.

DE/DL: Definitely the biggest drop, but we still have Suh & The Beast as well as freshman All-American Barry Turner. We may not be hurting too much.

LB: Octo, McKeon, Brandenburgh, Dillard, Ruud---WOW

CB: Bowman/Jones/Grixby---WOW again

S: Lose Shanle/Rigoni but Thenarse and Culbert may be able to step in opposite Green and be an improvement to this year.

I think we'll be nearly as good or better next year. We would have been in bad shape simply losing Taylor, but with Keller coming in, it doesn't hurt as bad.

Just my opinion.....

All I can say is...........................WOW! :thumbs

2006 Taylor

2008 Hildebrand

This is awesome!

Also...scary thought to think about how good our WR core will be by the time Keller starts and the experience of our secondary will be. Jones, Bowman, and Grix...now thats just sick.

extremely pumped!!!

can we say the big dance or bust...i will wait until august next year :thumbs

2006 Taylor

2008 Hildebrand

This is awesome!

extremely pumped!!!

can we say the big dance or bust...i will wait until august next year :thumbs

:yeah:restore