knapplc

The Funny Picture Thread

HUSKER 37    449

^ the guy lifting weights pic = :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

The gif of the dog chasing the laser light is what my dog does all the time whether its a laser, flashlight, or a shadow he's always chasing something and my buddies and family get a kick out of it.

I hope they'all wear a cup.

japanese-toilet-signs-and-rules-in-japan-no-standi1.jpg

knapplc    17,832

So now that ID is an illegal immigrant? I've seen that driver's license for years. Funny how it becomes an illegal immigrant issue now that it's in the news more with the Arizona situation.

So now that ID is an illegal immigrant? I've seen that driver's license for years. Funny how it becomes an illegal immigrant issue now that it's in the news more with the Arizona situation.

Just posting a picture that was sent to me. I have a couple others I could post but one of them may be a little sensitive to some

CornHOLIO    181

Just posting a picture that was sent to me. I have a couple others I could post but one of them may be a little sensitive to some

BRING IT! :hellloooo

BRING IT! :hellloooo

Here's one. This one is courtesy of someone's signature on here. The other one is on my computer at work

knapplc    17,832

I suppose these aren't funny, but they're kind of cool. These are pictures of the aftermath of the storm that blew through here about two hours ago. No damage, just some winds and some lightning and brief heavy rain.

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00414.jpg