huKSer

Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

UGAHusker    93

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.

The quote is, "The whole world is about three drinks behind." Humphrey Bogart is rolling in his grave as we speak.

And no, I'm not drunk this early, but on September 4th, I will be.

huzkerbob    133

bhump

and have to work a fly infested garage sale- oh puke

Someone's hittin' the bottle a little early.........or has it just been a looooong night? :waste

krc1995    485

bhump

and have to work a fly infested garage sale- oh puke

Someone's hittin' the bottle a little early.........or has it just been a looooong night? :waste

LOL-woke up a little fuzzy that Saturday am- had an everything for a dollar sale inorder to get rid of everything to go back to bed. You should have been there...some serious deals were made

bennychico11    156

two days in a row...woot!!

spent the whole afternoon at the pool. Headed to the grocery store right now for food and then coming back home to finish the night off with some whiskey and BBQ

lilred    54

bump again. . .who wants to come to OH, talk about football and drink with me? anyone? anyone?

Bump! I live in Ohio, dog! :koolaid2:

bennychico11    156

bump again. . .who wants to come to OH, talk about football and drink with me? anyone? anyone?

and bump again!!!!

yes, good weekend. Gotta recover for work tomorrow though.

chuckleshuffle

krc1995    485

Here I am again- this time a birthday buzz!! Got to golf, then sushi(read sake) then listen to a really bad bad, then finish up with a little wine and some pool. Great 39!!!

Bradr    212

Working hard. Three Trippels and now putting a dent in a cube of Minhas while watching some 'Zona.

I can't type slurred yet, so got sum work to do!

(Trying to dehydrate myself so I don't have to use the john during the game tomorraw)

Edit: Killed 6pack Trippel, had 77, and still marinating the Minhas. WOOOOO GOOOO BIIIIG REEEEEEEEDDDD

krc1995    485

FINALLY!!! I got home early enough to bump this thread when drunk. On a rant though and considering posting on my facebook the following: I am no longer free for happy hour on Fridays. I did not grow up in this state and I do not want to hear your endless drivel about LSU, Cajuns(although harmless), Southern Miss(although Harmless), Texas(Harmful), or any other team. I love to college football, but try to work in "Nebraska" in your endless college football posturing, mainly because I am sitting there in my Nebraksa shirt and I bought you a drink. I know that you cannot find NEbraska given a US map, but please be polite, you arrogant ass. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.