Excel

The Walking Dead

Stu    72

Alot of the characters annoy me, honestly. But it's still a good show. Carl needs to get eaten or something.

I second that.

Can't stand that kid and his stupid hat.

Dewiz    1,341

Alot of the characters annoy me, honestly. But it's still a good show. Carl needs to get eaten or something.

I second that.

I was quite surprised that he was such a badass in this first episode compared to last season when he was an annoying kid doing stupid sh#t .....he was kicking some ass and killing some zombies in the process.

Landlord    7,375

I second that.

I was quite surprised that he was such a badass in this first episode compared to last season when he was an annoying kid doing stupid sh#t .....he was kicking some ass and killing some zombies in the process.

All of the characters have progressed through several months of trying life and come out the other end significantly different than where they started.

The Dude    6,479

I like that Carl isn't a whiny little girl anymore. And I like that Rick hates Lori now, it's about time.

I expect there to be more action/gore this season.

Decked    658

Watched the last episode it was pretty good. So the prisoners are alive to? I bet there going to join together and kick zombie ass..

GSG    5,518

I thought it was cool when

Rick killed those two prisoners. I thought he showed some balls just knifing that one in the head. Had to be done, IMO.

The Dude    6,479

The scenes with the old man are getting boring. Rick is getting boring. The dude with the bow is cool.

I've always liked Daryl. I disagree about Rick. He has turned into a bad ass. He completely ran out of fu#*$ to give, and I like that.

tumblr_mcbjvbCjks1qgryh9o1_500.png

tumblr_mcbjvbCjks1qgryh9o2_500.png

tumblr_mcbjvbCjks1qgryh9o3_500.png

(The part where he cleaved that inmates head with a machete was glorious :lol:)

They've pretty much fixed all the problems I had with season two. Better pacing. More zombie killing, less melodrama. Carol, T-Dawg, and Carl are actually trying to serve a purpose now. Loving this season so far.

Dewiz    1,341

The scenes with the old man are getting boring. Rick is getting boring. The dude with the bow is cool.

I've always liked Daryl. I disagree about Rick. He has turned into a bad ass. He completely ran out of fu#*$ to give, and I like that.

They've pretty much fixed all the problems I had with season two. Better pacing. More zombie killing, less melodrama. Carol, T-Dawg, and Carl are actually trying to serve a purpose now. Loving this season so far.

I agree with you Dude. It seems like Rick is starting to turn into a Shane Pt. 2 IMO......but yes this season is on pace to be a kick ass ride!!!

GSG    5,518

I was kinda grossed out by

the zombie autopsy thing that Carol was doing. I know she needs to practice for a C-section, but why doesn't she just "practice" on Lori and if she doesn't survive, then no big deal.

Landlord    7,375

I agree with you Dude. It seems like Rick is starting to turn into a Shane Pt. 2 IMO......but yes this season is on pace to be a kick ass ride!!!

He's still a long, long ways away from being Shane.

Dewiz    1,341

He's still a long, long ways away from being Shane.

I agree still a long way to go but heading on the same path

El Diaco    4,538

I have a question or really I'm wondering what your theories are pertaining to the chick that has the two armless walkers on leashes. What possible purpose can that serve? Dont get me wrong, it's kinda cool but there has to be some useful reason and it isn't coming to me.

Dewiz    1,341

I have a question or really I'm wondering what your theories are pertaining to the chick that has the two armless walkers on leashes. What possible purpose can that serve? Dont get me wrong, it's kinda cool but there has to be some useful reason and it isn't coming to me.

Missing jaws so they can't bite her and they're arms are missing so they can't scratch her. I also believe that she has them chained up to keep her scent from reaching other walkers near by almost like what Rick and that Asian dude did in season one when they put zombie guts on them to retrieve the bag of guns in the middle of the street filled with zombies.

El Diaco    4,538

That seems like a good explanation. I didn't see all of season one, only a few episodes. I did see all of two and now am kinda hooked on it.

GSG    5,518

I believe she also uses them to carry things?

Yeah. Like mules. IIRC, in the comics one is/was her brother and the other is/was her boyfriend or something

The Dude    6,479

Kind of sad to see Big Tiny go. He was a big softy, but I would have loved to watch him transform into a big bad ass zombie killing machine. Could have been a really good character if done right.

walksalone    2,492

When I saw them fighting the riot cops that had face shields, that lost me right there. Why are you going to worry about a slow moving zombie that can't even bite you because it's wearing a riot helmet with a face shield...

When I saw them fighting the riot cops that had face shields, that lost me right there. Why are you going to worry about a slow moving zombie that can't even bite you because it's wearing a riot helmet with a face shield...

That was last weeks episode...As far as this weeks, that little settlement they have going on is quite strange. And there is a new bad guy.

Also, does anyone know who the actor was that was playing Governor? He sounded exactly like Liam Neeson.

GSG    5,518

That was last weeks episode...As far as this weeks, that little settlement they have going on is quite strange. And there is a new bad guy.

Also, does anyone know who the actor was that was playing Governor? He sounded exactly like Liam Neeson.

David Morrissey http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0607375/

Dewiz    1,341

You can still get scratched

GSG    5,518

What the hell was the significance of the tea?

Mind control? Idk. Maybe some sort of suppressant to keep everyone calm and following orders.

GM_Tood    1,409

Niether Milton nor the tea were in the comics. I also thought something was up with the tea (calming) but the producer that was on Talking Dead said it was just a nod to someone who works on the show and he didn't name names. But I guess you never know.

El Diaco    4,538
What the hell was the significance of the tea?

My guess is that maybe the tea keeps them from turning zombie if they should die. The guy who brews it is a scientist type and seemd very intereted in the zombies reactions and uses. Possibly his tea is some sort of vaccine or innoculation?

walksalone    2,492

But I thought you only got changed if you were bitten??? Unless these are hybrid non-turbo-biting-plus-scratching zombies...

deedsker    301

Interesting thing I learned a couple weeks ago with a friend is that Emily Kinney, plays Beth, is from Nebraska. She went to Nebraska Wesleyan and did theater with my friend. Plus, she is pretty good looking too!

tumblr_ma1redJyWV1qelaf2o1_1280.jpg

GSG    5,518

But I thought you only got changed if you were bitten??? Unless these are hybrid non-turbo-biting-plus-scratching zombies...

No, everybody is already infected. Remember when Rick killed Shane? Shane wasn't bitten but still came back, and then that little douche Carl shot Shane.

Army_Allen    441

*Spoiler Alert*

People Die

*End Spoiler Alert*

GSG    5,518

TOO MUCH CARL!

Good episode though. People dying left and right. Wowzers!

GSG    5,518

Also, new rule for this thread: No one is allowed to post anything until after I've watched the episode ;)

The Dude    6,479

I always hated Lori, but the scene with Rick at the end was really sad. Especially after that look they shared before the attack.

I was hoping the baby turned out to be T-Dawg's :lol:

Dewiz    1,341

I think I've watched that episode at least 3 times now.....probably one of the best episodes since the pilot.