Game ball goes to...

have to give one to Green he played a hell of a game how far he has come this yr

This. He was ripped on early in the year and he has really come around. He might end up being a pretty good cover corner.

I tend to agree with this. AG 1.0 has come a looong way since Washington and I'm proud of him. The coaches were high on him since last year, he just needed to see things in live action. Now the challenge is to find someone opposite of him and get talent upgrades for the nickle and dime spots.

How about Kenny Bell? He made some great catches today and helped extend some drives.

Defensively I'll give it to David. He was asked to do a lot today and still managed to do a great job. But the defense as a whole played really really sound.

Bell was great! Actually catching the ball and even bringing in some bad passes. Excellent.

Also agree David was his usual sensational self. My Gawd.....what I would give to have him one more year. Sigh....