Thanks, Huskers

WayOutWest

I just registered to say thank you to all the Husker fans who attended the game last night at the Rose Bowl.

I have seen the teams of some very storied OOC programs come through Pasedena, and I would be hard pressed to remember a more respectful and friendly group of fans. Without VOLUNTEERING too much information, we have had our share of obnoxious and entitled opposing fans. I was and am very impressed with Husker Nation.

As a UCLA fan, I am happy we got the win. However, you have definitely gained two new Husker fans in my wife and I. We will certainly be rooting for you from here on out this year, and long into the future (to the extent you aren't playing the Bruins, that is).

Thanks again for showing the rest of the Bruin fans what real support looks like. I can only hope that we have such support someday.

-WayOutWest

• Fire 3

Just got back from Pasadena. UCLA fans treated the wife and I to a great game day experience and were a class act all the way. I definitely became a fan of their program after yesterday. I met nothing but great fans and I hope when UCLA rolls into Lincoln our fans treat them to the same experince.

Wayout west thanks for posting and showing us a great time...