who should represent the board?

who do we send?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sharpe and benning have not asked any hb faithful to come on their show (that we know of).

if they did, who would we send?

i will take nominations for an arbitrary and capricious amount of time and then form a poll.

then, if this thread is not taken over by internet funny guys, we can discuss the results.

thanks.

to get things started, i would nominate ADS (he's a smart guy) or shawnwatson (he's class incarnate).

who you got?

Someone want to explain to me what ADS status update and this thread is about? Then I can give my nomination

One poster started a thread about the All Bo Pelini team, and people made jokes. He called us internet funny guys.

i think he meant about the radio show inviting people from message boards.

Someone want to explain to me what ADS status update and this thread is about? Then I can give my nomination

One poster started a thread about the All Bo Pelini team, and people made jokes. He called us internet funny guys.

i think he meant about the radio show inviting people from message boards.

You're wrong imo.