2014 Grammy's-Your opinions

So I watched the Grammys for the first time in a long time and came away with some thoughts and opinions. Curious if anyone did as well.

LL Cool J has to be one of the worst Emcee's in the history of hosting.

Beyoncé's song sucked but she sure did look hot.

Imagine Dragons with the Kendrick Lamar was hands down the best live performance. Metallica with Long Long was a close second. The worst was the country girl that had to sing right after Imagine Dragons. Followed by Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson.

And speaking of Kris Kristofferson, he and Merle Haggard need to hang it up. They were great once but that was painful to watch.

WTF is a Daft Punk?

Imagine Dragons with the Kendrick Lamar was hands down the best live performance. Metallica with Long Long was a close second. The worst was the country girl that had to sing right after Imagine Dragons. Followed by Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson.

Imagine Dragons and Kendrick was awesome. As far as pure musical performance, it was the best. However, I thought the Macklemore's Same Love was incredible. Respect to the Grammy's Executive that green-lit that performance.

Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson's performance was embarrassing and hard to watch. I hope Willie was high as a kite, because that is the only excuse that will suffice.

Imagine Dragons and Kendrick was awesome. As far as pure musical performance, it was the best. However, I thought the Macklemore's Same Love was incredible. Respect to the Grammy's Executive that green-lit that performance.

Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson's performance was embarrassing and hard to watch. I hope Willie was high as a kite, because that is the only excuse that will suffice.

You know what I found ironic about the Macklemore performance? When the couples were getting married, they didn't show any same sex couples kissing at the end. I guess they weren't ready to go THAT far.

If it wasn't for Blake Shelton holding it together, that may have been the biggest dumpster fire the Grammys had ever seen

Yet another reason why I can't believe I ever survived without DVR. Was able to fast forward through most of it to get to Q.O.T.S.A. Too bad they cut the end for some more friggin commercials

Worst part of the show though had to be that stupid hat Farell was wearing. It looked like he stole it off some drunk park ranger!

I stopped watching these shows when every "artist" thought they needed to make political statement. Even if I agree with you, I don't need to hear about it when I'm watching something that is supposed to be entertainment from people who act like their IQs are the same as their shoe size much of the time.

Is it still as bad as it once was?

I stopped watching these shows when every "artist" thought they needed to make political statement. Even if I agree with you, I don't need to hear about it when I'm watching something that is supposed to be entertainment from people who act like their IQs are the same as their shoe size much of the time.

Is it still as bad as it once was?

I had not watched in a while either. But it seemed to be less about who won and more about the performances and collaborations. Which I would say is more entertaining, in my humble opinion.