At what point?

1 hour ago, huskerfan120889 said:

Such a bullsh#t statement. You don't pay a D.C. $850k to be patient. We're heading the wrong way and the only way to right that ship is to fire the guy that got us into that mess. The same guy that doesn't have the balls to stand up to his own decision to get rid of the day after thanksgiving games. SE needs to go, anyone that thinks otherwise has their head buried in the sand.   

I don't want to sound like I'm defending the staff because I do agree with you that we're headed in the wrong direction, but the defense wasn't the problem today. The defense only gave up 7 points and 213 yards on the third game of the season with a whole new scheme.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

I don't want to sound like I'm defending the staff because I do agree with you that we're headed in the wrong direction, but the defense wasn't the problem today. The defense only gave up 7 points and 213 yards on the third game of the season with a whole new scheme.

We played northern Illinois. 

Remember the second to last drive when we were playing a bend don't break d? 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 7. Just don't give up the td!!!!

this staff and ad are a laughing joke. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Wild Savage Beast said:

It takes a while to rebuild the culture and install this offense and defense.  Be patient.

The culture rebuild is done. It’s just that we installed a culture of mediocrity. “Aw jeeze, shucks looks like we lost again. Oh well, that Nothern Illinois is a great program.” - Mike Riley, probably. 

• Plus1 2
58 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If they can Riley after this season, it'll be because it was the plan all along, and they'll have their guy all lined up.

I'm not so sure this Athletic Department is that clever.

Bob Stoops, Les Miles, Scott Frost all available. That's some Game of Thrones scheming if they planned this out.

50 minutes ago, huskerfan120889 said:

Just remember, average fans don't know sh#t. Right, knapp? At least you got 8 likes on the post, that's impressive. 

Nobody cares about how many likes anyone's post got. I could have a million likes and you could have zero - doesn't mean I'm right & you're wrong.  Of all the inconsequential things to focus on...

If it makes you feel better, I'm on board with firing Riley, too.  This is year three.  Enough is enough.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Nobody cares about how many likes anyone's post got. I could have a million likes and you could have zero - doesn't mean I'm right & you're wrong.  Of all the inconsequential things to focus on...

If it makes you feel better, I'm on board with firing Riley, too.  This is year three.  Enough is enough.

Fair enough. I probably took it too personal. I apologize. 

• Plus1 1