Who's worth keeping?

I think you have to keep most of, if not all, the defensive side of the ball. Giving Diaco 1 season to change an entire defense isn't easy and we've already started to see some positive results. Plus, we have strong coaching and recruiting from Parrella, Bray and Donte. I really like what is happening on that side of the ball.

Offensively, I say we have to keep Keith Williams. Great recruiter and one of the best WR coaches in football. Anytime you have NFL players coming to train with you in the off-season you are clearly doing something right.

I know that's probably unrealistic to keep that many people if MR is fired but that's why I'm in the opinion of keep MR one more year as long as he kicks out Langsdorf, Cav and Reggie Davis. Bet it all on next year. One slip up and he's gone. And that gives our new AD some time to truly assess our football program and the "MR vision" before making the biggest coaching change of his/ her life.

I think if I was brought in to coach, I would look at/interview all of the coaches as a courtesy.  Depending on how those conversations go and coupled with on field performance I would make my decision.

If there were not glaring issues during the interview, I would keep Dante Williams and John Parella with an outside chance at Diaco. Maybe Keith Williams, but his off field incidents make it difficult to keep him on staff.

If Frost gets the head job, assuming it is open at the end of the season, Diaco will be gone.  There is no love lost between the two and Frost has a good DC with him now.

edit: After looking through the UCF coaching staff, they seem to be pretty good minus defensive line and DBs.  What a coincidence for Parella and Williams.