Post Play Issues

BIG ERN

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

If you would like to provide stats from the first 12 games last year to compare with the first 12 games this year then you can talk. 

I didn't say the first 12 games this year were easier than the first 12 games last year.  I'm saying since we've played (mostly) non-conference games this year that isn't the same as comparing stats from the entire year last year which has the entire conference schedule included.

7-5 vs 6-6. Which record do you want Mav? Honestly.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

If you would like to provide stats from the first 12 games last year to compare with the first 12 games this year then you can talk. 

I didn't say the first 12 games this year were easier than the first 12 games last year.  I'm saying since we've played (mostly) non-conference games this year that isn't the same as comparing stats from the entire year last year which has the entire conference schedule included.

Last year we didn't have TOUGH conference games included in our first 12 games like we did this year. I don't understand what you want me to prove or say really. I'm just saying...we aren't missing the guys that DON'T want to be here..

Hell, switching gears, Frost said as much about guys that don't want to be here in regards to the football program.

2 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Easiest part of the schedule? I'd argue that first 12 games this year were as tough as last year's first 12. And add that we have played much more competive basketball (other than the MSU game & St. Johns, which i credit to still finding our footing)

First 12 Games last year...

Sac State, Mary, Louisiana Tech, Dayton, #14 UCLA, VT, Clemson, South Dakota, #10 Creighton, #3 Kansas, Gardner-Webb, Southern

First 12 Games this year...

Eastern Ill, North Texas, St. Johns, North Dakota, UCF, Marist, Long Beach St, Boston College, #2 MSU, #13 MInnesota, #25 Creighton,  #13 Kansas

Somehow we looked mighty fine against Minnesota, Creighton and Kansas without your boys Morrow and MJ. Weird.

(Also 6-6 after 12 last year, 7-5 this year) #improvement

Mighty fine = 1-2 in those three games.

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Mighty fine = 1-2 in those three games.

lol. we lost to kansas and creighton by a billion last year. I'll take the competitive games over that all day long.

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

@ScottyIce You're forgetting that we added in Palmer and Copeland this year. If we had Morrow as well we are sitting 9-3 IMO

Man, i get that, but it's not like we told Morrow to leave. He didn't want to be here. I don't get why we love to yearn for guys that spurned us!

22 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Roby has looked extremely good.  Folks are starting to talk about Roby's NBA potential.

there is no possible way you're serious with this comment. Maybe folks at the local barbershop in Nebraska who don't follow the NBA. But once again, if you know anything about basketball, you'd know that frail backups that are playing out of position in college aren't your typical NBA prospects...

Edited by seaofred92
  • Plus1 1