Nebrasketball Game #22- @ #20 Ohio State (Monday, January 22- 7PM- BTN)

What will the result of the game be?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of the game be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Ohio State single digit win
    • Ohio State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/23/2018 at 01:20 AM

28 minutes ago, pearljammer said:

It’s like no one will even give Miles any credit for 2014. If nothing else he has raised the bar of expectations. No other coach since Danny Nee have we had any kind of expectations. 

As as for the pettiness from some of you on the board here, I’m done with you all!! Have fun in your misery, I choose to support this team and the Coach. GBR

Don't leave PJ....there aren't enough level headed basketball supporters as it is.  Don't let the internet pitchfork mob run you off.  You are right on in your comments.

• Plus1 1

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect our basketball program to play like they are this year on a regular basis.  What is unrealistic is to expect a coach to come in and have a consistently good program immediately.  When you have been as bad as Nebraska has been for it's entirety....the road up is not going to be a straight line.  

For me, I was ready to have a change after this season.  I didn't see any reason to think this season was going to be different than the last couple.  Now....I'm fine seeing what he can do next year and continue building.  

Nebraska basketball today is very different than Nebraska Basketball 15 years ago.  Before, we didn't pump hardly any money into the program and support it like a major college program.  NOW.....we have.  We have the facilities to wow anyone in the country.  We have the fan base to support the program and make any top player feel wanted and excited to be here.

Hopefully, Miles can continue to build off of this season and keep moving up.

I hate coaching changes.  But.....sometimes their needed.

• Plus1 3
45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect our basketball program to play like they are this year on a regular basis.  What is unrealistic is to expect a coach to come in and have a consistently good program immediately.  When you have been as bad as Nebraska has been for it's entirety....the road up is not going to be a straight line.  

For me, I was ready to have a change after this season.  I didn't see any reason to think this season was going to be different than the last couple.  Now....I'm fine seeing what he can do next year and continue building.  

Nebraska basketball today is very different than Nebraska Basketball 15 years ago.  Before, we didn't pump hardly any money into the program and support it like a major college program.  NOW.....we have.  We have the facilities to wow anyone in the country.  We have the fan base to support the program and make any top player feel wanted and excited to be here.

Hopefully, Miles can continue to build off of this season and keep moving up.

I hate coaching changes.  But.....sometimes their needed.

Well said!

tenor.gif