Louisiana Tech Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

23 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

I’m happy with how Grant played, but we need to get him some interview practice. Instead of the standard “umm” pause you get from a lot of people/players. He has replaced it with “know what I’m saying?”. Tough to listen to.

Some people struggle with public speaking and any practice isn't going to help.  Could be anxiety or a multitude of other dynamics.   This is a really weird thing to say 

1 hour ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Some people struggle with public speaking and any practice isn't going to help.  Could be anxiety or a multitude of other dynamics.   This is a really weird thing to say 

Our HS is requiring EVERY student to take speech class for a minimum of 1 year for this exact reason.  My son is being recruited for baseball and football and it makes me cringe when he talks to coaches over the phone.  

10 hours ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Practice is literally the only thing that will help. Not trying to make fun of the guy, just never heard him in a post game before I guess, but he was injecting the phrase into even parts where there was no pause in his discussion. Anyway, who cares, he played well.

3 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

Practice is literally the only thing that will help. Not trying to make fun of the guy, just never heard him in a post game before I guess, but he was injecting the phrase into even parts where there was no pause in his discussion. Anyway, who cares, he played well.

I know what you're saying.

• Haha 1