NHL 2023-24

JJ Husker

18 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Go Avs! New additions looking great so far.

Yeah, they're in a way better place than they were last season. Johansen, Colton, Wood, Drouin, Tatar…. 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines all much improved. Sakic was a helluva player but he’s also done extremely well as a GM getting the needed pieces.

• Plus1 1
17 hours ago, GSG said:

Unfortunately I missed most of it because of the Nuggets game, but my wife watched it along with the baseball game. She said that it was really well done. By the time I got home to watch, it seemed like Weeksy and Buch were a bit punchy, and all they had to talk about was the record for goals in one game league-wide. From what I could tell though, it seems like it was a hit. I'd love to see them do something like this much more often, very cool. 

• Plus1 1
21 hours ago, GSG said:

Yes, it was really really cool. 

TOLO - Turned it On, Left it On chuckleshuffle

Need more of that format, like once a month.  Even if not all teams are playing. 

Side note, YouTube TV does a multicast for college football with 4 teams playing on the screen and lets you pan over the game you want to hear, or just click on the game to go straight into that game and click out of it to watch another.  

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, GSG said:

@JJ Husker

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525i4l98v84x1c2cnx4

Don’t want to talk about it :lol:

Took a bath on that one. When the Pens were up 3-0 I piled on the Avs at +2.5. Figured they’d pull their head out eventually. Nope. Was afraid this game was about due. Pens were due for a win and Avs were due for….a total s#!tshow I guess.

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Don’t want to talk about it :lol:

Took a bath on that one. When the Pens were up 3-0 I piled on the Avs at +2.5. Figured they’d pull their head out eventually. Nope. Was afraid this game was about due. Pens were due for a win and Avs were due for….a total s#!tshow I guess.

I figured the Avs would handle them pretty easily. Nice to be wrong in a good way every once in a while lol

1 minute ago, GSG said:

I figured the Avs would handle them pretty easily. Nice to be wrong in a good way every once in a while lol

I figured worst case it would at least be a game. Wrong. Pens played well defensively and Jarry robbed a few he shouldn’t have but the Avs were a clown show of bad passing, turnovers and no legs. Georgiev has been awesome so far this season but he was hung out to dry all night.