Purdue Week Pressers

Mavric

22 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Interesting that Rhule got off on a tangent about we should be on the other sideline.  

He didn't actually say that and when asked a follow up with a chance to be clear he chose not to, but it was interesting to see the comments off the cuff. He probably would like to switch but understands how it would piss off a lot of legacy ticket holders.

30 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

He didn't actually say that and when asked a follow up with a chance to be clear he chose not to, but it was interesting to see the comments off the cuff. He probably would like to switch but understands how it would piss off a lot of legacy ticket holders.

what if they just switched the legacy ticket holders seats to the other side (if they want to be behind the team).  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

what if they just switched the legacy ticket holders seats to the other side (if they want to be behind the team).  

I kind of wonder if they couldn't make a change in the next couple of years when there is going to be a ton of upheaval with the South Stadium construction.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
50 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I kind of wonder if they couldn't make a change in the next couple of years when there is going to be a ton of upheaval with the South Stadium construction.

I woke up Saturday and drove to Lincoln in the morning....sun in my eyes.  I sat in the east stadium...sun in my eyes.  I drove back west in the evening....sun in my eyes.

If I were Rhule, I would be putting the request in immediately.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
15 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I woke up Saturday and drove to Lincoln in the morning....sun in my eyes.  I sat in the east stadium...sun in my eyes.  I drove back west in the evening....sun in my eyes.

If I were Rhule, I would be putting the request in immediately.  

Are we at that time of year where the sun sets right down the middle of the East/West roads? Love that.