Wow the hate

Um just a few comments..

"Have any of you realized you lost to Kansas and Missouri...two of the losingest programs in the big 12...by a combined 49 points?"

Actually what separates us from you as*holes, is we don't forget and we won't ever get used to losing by these margins.

"If it weren't for a couple of titles in the 90's, you'd be Cal or Virginia"

No we would be Mizzou...who now can't even boast a 2nd rate basketball program any more.

"I hope you all catch ghanarhea so painful it would cripple superman."

Ghanarhea is spelled "gonorrhea" which you should know since 1 of 2 coeds in Columbia has it.

Finally shut the F*ck up and win something before you start talking sh!t out of your pie hole. A National Championship, a confenece championship..hell even a division championship you sorry bunch Brad Smith butt pluggin' homos.

Finally shut the F*ck up and win something before you start talking sh!t out of your pie hole. A National Championship, a confenece championship..hell even a division championship you sorry bunch Brad Smith butt pluggin' homos.

Bring it to the woodshed. Copy and paste it and let fly

From an outsiders perspective you should be proud that people get so upset about Nebraska football. Look at why they are hating on you.....because of your success. It's the same reason why I can't stand Texas, because they overshadow every other program in this part of the world (no offense to AG meant). Nebraska overshadows all of those other programs in the midwest, why, because you guys have been kicking butt for a long long time. So let them hate all they want, kill-em on the field and then they will just have more reason to hate.

Perhaps you already ban this guy, so perhaps he won't read this, but hazer1mike you talk about living among us like you are different from us because of football. Football????

Come on. How can you hate people in your community or former community over football games. It's just a game. There are people getting murder every day, people starving, we have a war going on in Iraq. You have your job to do to support you and perhaps your family. Isn't that all more important. Shouldn't a football game be not that big of a deal?

Are you saying anyone who has lives in your community you hate, even though that person perhaps could care less about football. Yes, hazer1mike, there are a number of people in this state not only aren't Husker fans, but are not even interested in the game.

It's understanable for you hate someone who has tried to abuse you, cheat you or who has done harm to others. But to hate us because we like Husker football? Or because you encounter a few rude people, while many of us are very polite, like myself? How Stupid! I love Husker football and its fun to talk about like other recreational activities, but there are more important things in life. Sir, stop focusing on how much you hate us -- only because of a football team and it's fans -- and focus on something positive. When there so many other issues that are so much more important in life, you are in big trouble if something unimportant like Husker football gets you worked up. hazer1mike, let it go.

Perhaps you already ban this guy, so perhaps he won't read this, but hazer1mike you talk about living among us like you are different from us because of football. Football????

Come on. How can you hate people in your community or former community over football games. It's just a game. There are people getting murder every day, people starving, we have a war going on in Iraq. You have your job to do to support you and perhaps your family. Isn't that all more important. Shouldn't a football game be not that big of a deal?

Are you saying anyone who has lives in your community you hate, even though that person perhaps could care less about football. Yes, hazer1mike, there are a number of people in this state not only aren't Husker fans, but are not even interested in the game.

It's understanable for you hate someone who has tried to abuse you, cheat you or who has done harm to others. But to hate us because we like Husker football? Or because you encounter a few rude people, while many of us are very polite, like myself? How Stupid! I love Husker football and its fun to talk about like other recreational activities, but there are more important things in life. Sir, stop focusing on how much you hate us -- only because of a football team and it's fans -- and focus on something positive. When there so many other issues that are so much more important in life, you are in big trouble if something unimportant like Husker football gets you worked up. hazer1mike, let it go.

I think youve got the wrong guy Spartness. :) hazer1 is 1 of us. but good points otherwise.

I feel for this person, he has an all too common psychological disorder that affects many college football fans. This disorder is usually passed down from generation to generation and while it rarely appears in childhood it erupts in adolescence and peaks at mid-life. It begins with a slight sting and a loss of pride and with each year it grows and grows changing from depression to hate along the way and finally it ends with an unyielding desire to become what you despise. Since this desire is impossible to attain, the mind builds a fairy-tale world where the subject actually then gains a false sense of elitism.

It is called Husker Envy Disorder and various attempts of treatment are being used: The University of Colorado is on the forefront of the Medicinal Marijuana treatment, while Methamphetamine treatments are being experimented with widely in both Kansas and Missouri. There are a few examples of success with both, but it is clinically believed that these attempts only perpetuate the problem.

There is a way that we can help. We need to reach out to these people and let them know that it’s OK to be a fan of a lesser institution. Help them to understand that just because were the best doesn’t mean that they can’t be the second best. It is OK to be a #2, in fact I took a #2 this morning and it felt great.

Dear these 2 guys :LOLtartar ,

Just a couple quick ones, b/c u2 a-clowns arent worth any more. but clearly you felt WE WERE worth the energy.. must suck to have nothing better to do than make fun of people for having nothing better to do. :wacko:

Dear MU lady,

1) Thanks for paying taxes FOR 20 YEARS in our great state.

2) You telling us I HAVE A BLOG is redundant. it was clear from your obvious lack of life on display in your husker hater dissertation, that youre a self-indulgent :asshat oh and noone reads your blahg. loser.

3) the rest of your I HATE THE HU5KERZ MADLIBS is unoriginal and boring. please leave our state now. :nutz

Dear Mrs. CU whoa,

1) See #3 above.

2) taking credit for things like MOUNTAINS and our lack of them, and using that in a debate about personal HUMAN-MADE accomplishments such as an elite athletic program, has to be the lamest TAK3 ever invented. yes, we know, we got served by Tom Cruises God.

Warmest Regards,

:moreinteresting

I feel for this person, he has an all too common psychological disorder that affects many college football fans. This disorder is usually passed down from generation to generation and while it rarely appears in childhood it erupts in adolescence and peaks at mid-life. It begins with a slight sting and a loss of pride and with each year it grows and grows changing from depression to hate along the way and finally it ends with an unyielding desire to become what you despise. Since this desire is impossible to attain, the mind builds a fairy-tale world where the subject actually then gains a false sense of elitism.

It is called Husker Envy Disorder and various attempts of treatment are being used: The University of Colorado is on the forefront of the Medicinal Marijuana treatment, while Methamphetamine treatments are being experimented with widely in both Kansas and Missouri. There are a few examples of success with both, but it is clinically believed that these attempts only perpetuate the problem.

There is a way that we can help. We need to reach out to these people and let them know that it’s OK to be a fan of a lesser institution. Help them to understand that just because were the best doesn’t mean that they can’t be the second best. It is OK to be a #2, in fact I took a #2 this morning and it felt great.

:laughpound