LB Stefon Thompson -> Nebraska

Awesome! Obviously still have to see how it shakes out on the field, but the staff has done an incredible job of bolstering weak spots this offseason - QB, RB depth, WR experience, G experience and size, LB depth.

There's really not a position group I'm worried about, and there were several just a month ago. QB is thin (which is just how it is with that position these days) and some guys need to make good on their potential across the team - but they've hit every spot I had major concerns with.

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Awesome! Obviously still have to see how it shakes out on the field, but the staff has done an incredible job of bolstering weak spots this offseason - QB, RB depth, WR experience, G experience and size, LB depth.

There's really not a position group I'm worried about, and there were several just a month ago. QB is thin (which is just how it is with that position these days) and some guys need to make good on their potential across the team - but they've hit every spot I had major concerns with.

Agreed, they've made the strategic additions needed through the portal to bolster those rooms.  CB is probably the position with question marks left for me, but there's no shortage of competition.  

• TBH 1
6 minutes ago, floridacorn said:

Agreed, they've made the strategic additions needed through the portal to bolster those rooms.  CB is probably the position with question marks left for me, but there's no shortage of competition.  

They added Blye Hill in the secondary don't know if he plays much this year but he is nice depth.

• TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to LB Stefon Thompson -> Nebraska
  • Mavric pinned this topic