2024/25 Outlook

On 4/17/2024 at 12:49 AM, whateveritis1224 said:

What's the starting lineup look like right now?

Rollie

Brice

Juwan

Rienk

Andrew

6th Man Griffin

Or do you have a smaller lineup with Gary as the 4 and have Griffin as the 2/3 along with Brice? Guess it depends on if Hoiberg can pull Kyle and/or the Charlotte big man. Gets one or both? We're probably set with the 3 man rotation with Brice, Juwan, and Griffin at the 2/3 spots and then a 4 man rotation with Rienk, Kyle, Andrew, and Charlotte Big Man at the 4/5. Rollie and Uhlis rotating at the 1.

Or Rollie-Essegian-Williams-Gary-Mast… I do hope they get Kyle/go bigger. Worked well last year. Replace Kyle with Essegian in that scenario… players to work with!

On 4/17/2024 at 12:49 AM, whateveritis1224 said:

What's the starting lineup look like right now?

Rollie

Brice

Juwan

Rienk

Andrew

6th Man Griffin

Or do you have a smaller lineup with Gary as the 4 and have Griffin as the 2/3 along with Brice? Guess it depends on if Hoiberg can pull Kyle and/or the Charlotte big man. Gets one or both? We're probably set with the 3 man rotation with Brice, Juwan, and Griffin at the 2/3 spots and then a 4 man rotation with Rienk, Kyle, Andrew, and Charlotte Big Man at the 4/5. Rollie and Uhlis rotating at the 1.

I don't think Gary is consistent enough of a 3 point shooter to play the 3.  Not saying that he couldn't become more consistent, he clearly got better last season, but I still see him as an undersized 4.

• 2 weeks later...