Last Time You Were This Jacked For A Game???

foote_21

Last night and buddy and I were talking abou the last time we were this excited for a NU football game. He couldn't really narrow it down to one game, but for me it was when we played Oklahoma a few years ago when we were #1 and #2 in the polls. When was the last time you got this juiced for a game???

never.... i guess i never knew I had it so good. The bad times make you appreciate the good ones a hell of alot more, and I wasnt around before the good times in the nineties, to I guess I was spoiled. Now I know how much this means...

I tend to agree with that. Growing up here and watching the Huskers play in big games all the time spoiled us.

Last night and buddy and I were talking abou the last time we were this excited for a NU football game. He couldn't really narrow it down to one game, but for me it was when we played Oklahoma a few years ago when we were #1 and #2 in the polls. When was the last time you got this juiced for a game???

I would have to say the Alamo bowl........................I said it then and I'll say it now this is a different Nebraska team now that played Kansas, Fizzou..................I feel it down deep..............blind loyalty aside................we can give them a game.

It's our time in the next couple of years the HUSKERS will be playing for a crystal football. :cheers:cheers:cheers

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore