Travis Justice will prove that Andre Jones

Axl_sued_me

That's like posting a negative review from a supervisor up at your desk to get you motivated to do your job right.

That's why you are so motivated at work. Not the pay check the negative comments by a "Supervisor". (I use that term loosely)

Back on topic, USC could care less what Andre Jones has to say. They have been on top for the last three years hearing the other team say things like is nothing new. If Pete Carroll has to use what a DB from Nebraska says about the game to motivate his players then he is in the wrong business. He will get his guys ready the same way he does for every game. This crap is only good for media hype and internet people to talk about.

I predict that all of my posts will be better then Bernards.

Maybe this will motivate Bernard to make better post. :thumbs

That's like posting a negative review from a supervisor up at your desk to get you motivated to do your job right.

That's why you are so motivated at work. Not the pay check the negative comments by a "Supervisor". (I use that term loosely)

Back on topic, USC could care less what Andre Jones has to say. They have been on top for the last three years hearing the other team say things like is nothing new. If Pete Carroll has to use what a DB from Nebraska says about the game to motivate his players then he is in the wrong business. He will get his guys ready the same way he does for every game. This crap is only good for media hype and internet people to talk about.

I predict that all of my posts will be better then Bernards.

Maybe this will motivate Bernard to make better post. :thumbs

yep, i agree.......they go about their game prep focused on themselves...very successful programs do that.......i think we prep that way too......methodical and business-like.....looking for or trying to create a mis-match that will allow some success in the game.....i am sure cally and norvell can find a few weaknesses to exploit......they ain't Ohio State!

hunter

Exactly

Pre-game comments have about zero bearing on the outcome of any game. If you're a prized athlete as all these youngsters are, you're thinking about your assignments and making plays. You are totally in the moment.

Ot the other hand, if Dwayne Jarrett beats Andre Jones deep, as is very possible, he might think for a second or two that he'd kept his mouth shut.

My other point is that it's kind of cool to see the kid has a confident attitude, but it'd be best if he stayed quiet and made plays.