Where is Cody Glenn???

BigRedRick

No matter what happens I can assure you Cody will work his tail off on the practice field, in the weight room and the film room to be ready to play. If he doesn't get the chance it's too bad because he is more than capable. Good luck to the Huskers this week. All of us Cody fans in Texas will be rootin for the HuskerNation to prevail. We may be dissapointed in the coaches decisions, but we're still fans of the team. See y'all in College Station.

We had our tail between our legs from the second quarter on. Going into a game talking as much crap as we did and then showing up with the game plan of not getting destroyed, thats not Nebraska mentality. It shows that even though we have made steps in the right direction as far as putting up points, we have taken a step back as far as confidence. I think we could have made it a very close game. Taylor in his last season with a chance of being a middle round draft pick next year just watched his stock plummet due to the gutless play calling we had on a huge stage. :bang

We better pull out all the stops this week, a bit worried about this Troy team though. Ran with FSU and showed they can go into a hostile crowd and hang with an elite team. Whats the word? (and yeah FSU looks like sh#t this year but athleticly they are one of the top 10 every year)

I believe that Callahan wanted to rub in USC's face that he recruited Lucky from them and show him how good he was and what they were missing.....but unfortunately, it came back to bite him on the @$$! Does he (Callahan) ever watch the game films after the game? I'd hope he would but after watching the USC game Im not sure he does. Glenn leads the team in rushing in the first game so we give him LESS carries the 2nd game, he still scored two TD's so we play him even LESS the 3rd game. Just dont understand how that is? explain please

This horse has been beaten to death by everyone. We all know that Cody has

a great fan base in Texas and especially in his home town where everyone knows

what kind of person he is. I've always felt that the true test of a man's character is to see how he responds when faced with adversity. I fully expect C-Train to

come out SMOKIN this week and show everyone what was missing last week.

Good Luck Huskers..............kick some serious butt the rest of the season!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I believe that Callahan wanted to rub in USC's face that he recruited Lucky from them and show him how good he was and what they were missing.....but unfortunately, it came back to bite him on the @$$! Does he (Callahan) ever watch the game films after the game? I'd hope he would but after watching the USC game Im not sure he does. Glenn leads the team in rushing in the first game so we give him LESS carries the 2nd game, he still scored two TD's so we play him even LESS the 3rd game. Just dont understand how that is? explain please

yep, he went 10 for 27 yards.......so i guess when we play Texas, Glenn gets the ball the majority of that game too? hogwash.....Glenn and Wilson are probably the "hardest" runners on the team.....as for Lucky making people miss, well i saw very little of that going on in the USC game, so one step slower and the ability to break tackles could not have been any worse IMHO.....oh well, cally is gonna run this thing as he sees fit.....like it or look the other way when he stinks the damn place up.......

hunter

:steam You know you read all this stuff about this "committee of backs" I think that is a cop out because the coaches want Lucky to be the "man " but he hasn't and in my humble opinion he can't or at least hasn't Cody will work his butt off even if he doesn't have that extra half step, hands, quickness, moves, and so on that you game day experts see in others. I will tell you this Cody Glenn will do everything asked of him by the coaches like a man he is. Cody will evaluate his playing time at the end of season and do what is best for him, isn't that what the Nebraska coaches do? So don't let one game cause eveyone to panic but if this is a picture of what is to come then Cody will be playing closer to home next year i would bet. What is it that Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid" and that is all I will say about the use of Cody against USC. But everyone knows I am a little prejudice toward the C-train. :bang:bang:bang

Hey Coach Hassell,

Good to see you on here! I hope Rusk beats Palestine this year for Homecoming. Ahh, the alma maters of Cody Glenn and the great Adrian Peterson. Maybe Justin Sturns will rush for over 300 yards like he did against Mabank in the 1st game this year.

The coaches have not given Cody a fair shake lately.

It is interesting that the coaches spent countless hours on their game preparation for 'SC and could not even average 2 yards per carry against their D. That is embarrassing. What you tried to do didn't work at all - give someone else a chance to run the ball!

Maybe things will get better.

Wonder which quarter Lucky will fumble in against Troy?

You guys bashing Lucky to try and boost Glenn is doing no good. I don't know why you think the coaches "promised" Lucky anything more then they promised every other recruit. I'm not at practice and you are not at practice maybe just maybe Lucky shows just a little more then Glenn during practice. I could be wrong though. THEY WILL ALL PLAY. This bashing of Lucky seems pretty childish if you ask me.

Crap is it Saturday yet. Can we just play the game already so we can talk about something else. :bang