Game Plan

BP?

Sorry, I just get tired of reading the same thing posted over and over. 

Headed home to watch the game.  Maybe we can get together next week for the game.

I was not attacking you, just agreeing with you, sorry if you took it the wrong way.

skers, I know you weren't attacking; I kinda got a kick out of it. I am equally frustrated listening to the few "experts" on this board try to insert their coaching philosophies and play "hindsight arm-chair" coaches.

It was also stated in another thread that these same people are in front of a computer voicing their strategies instead of 22 guys playing on Saturday. I guess they know their place. :LOLtartar

Ah yes, the thread from hell still continues!  dedhoarse  Does anyone have a wooden stake so we can drive it through the heart of this topic and finally kill it?  :sarcasm

But... :wtf

I just found this site, yesterday!

And just begun to vent :blink: .

Sorry..I should've noticed the dates and gone back to the Gator site to poke fun at them some more...I was just looking for some fans from back home to comizerate? with..

I've been holding it in all week like a nice Husker, too :steam

Huskrz65 Posted on Sep 23 2006, 03:04 PM

This madness will never end as long as the mindset is that we should always be 12-0 or 13-0 and wearing BCS Championship rings on January 3rd.

If we come out of this season with only 3 losses I'll be satisfied with what the coaching staff has accomplished and look forward to even better results next year. 

Hey...We really should be undefeated at all times :woo

But Really...I don't care about W's and L's near as much as how we get there.

T.O.

"More Than Winning")

What sets "Us" apart from "them" is that we'll go for Two to win the game and possibly loose the MNC...Or that's what opposing fans seem to be the most impressed by.

We'll continue to have faith in the LP's of the world no matter how many times they poop on us.

Let "Them" steal playbooks, eliminate Walkons, Cover the Spread...etc

• 12 years later...