Ashlee Palmer

DaveH

so he's fair game right?

Rumor has it, Amoco and Quick Trip are currently fighting for his services. Seriously, why bother with this :asshat If he had stuck with his plan to come here, he probably would have been watched over better and ended up qualifying.

Not to mention he would probably be seeing some serious PT. He made a poor decision and now he is paying for it.

first of all we have no idea if the 240 is correct. a lot of coaches lie about that. secondly even if it was he has all year to get in shape, and it shouldn't be that hard. when I played college basketball I would come in every season weighing around 195. by christmas I would be at 170. and I DIDNT WANT to lose weight. he sould be able to shed that easily.

lastly, this kid just made a mistake. he didn't do anything BAD. no beat up girl friend, no assualt charges, no restisting arrest(all things past players have done and it was OK) to me take him asa a walk on, if he gets himself in shape, gets his grades, and earns a postition, give him a scholarship. the guy is very talented, and would start for us this year, and would proably next year if we took him