Ya Mama vs. The Mangino jokes????

Yes, it's called cheesefries.

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

ahahaha

In all seriousness....that thyroid crap is so crap. Granted...I'm sure there are a few out there who suffer from such problems but every time I hear someone spouting that nonsense is always saying it in between bites of a twinkie.

In all seriousness....that thyroid crap is so crap. Granted...I'm sure there are a few out there who suffer from such problems but every time I hear someone spouting that nonsense is always saying it in between bites of a twinkie.

Perhaps, Dave, you can move this debate to another thread so it doesn't interfere with this one. I respectfully disagree with this poster. Most people like myself could eat a ton of bad foods like simple carbs and bad fats and at tops the most you would gain would be 20, 40, 60 pounds over your normal weight. (I gain about 25 over when I am not careful.) That indeed is bad enough to cause a lot of health problems, no doubt. But whether you believe it or not, this guy has a serious health problem that goes way beyond just what he eats. If this is nonsense, wouldn't all over weight people look like him? Of course not. You see a lot of people you can define as being overweight but not necessarily fat -- people who probably eat as much unhealthy food as Magino. So, yes, Magino has a problem that is beyond what he eats.

Mangino is so fat, he makes Fat Bastard look like an Ethiopian.

Mangino is so fat, he goes through a car wash to take a shower.

Mangino is so fat, Der WienerSchlinger won't be at the game.

Geeezzz. As a KU fan I really shouldn't. But I can't help it. This is hilarious.

Mangino is so fat, he walked into an elevator and thought it was his mobile home.

Mangino is so fat, he uses bed sheets to wipe his a$$.