Positives from the Game

Well its hard to say there were any besides winning but i have a few things....

We played terribly on O and on D gave up a ton of yards didnt move the ball well on the ground but still managed to put up 39 pts 500 yds and got 4 TO's.

We got a scare from what looks like a fairly good KU team they had good D last yr and it looks as if there O has improved...point being better to get a scare now and get it out of the way they happen to everyone USC barley beat WASU tonight

We now know we have work to do on D and on O...we might have become very content with what he had had we not get exploited tonight....Hit the Film room make some adjustments get a plan ready for ISU

The guys now know take no Big 12 team lightly...we got lucky but sometimes being lucky is better then being good.

A win yes...ugly yes....but still a Win

GO BIG RED!!

That CB for KU was a wizard and NU was smart to play to the freshman's side of the field. That Talib is pretty damn good with a quick break on the ball. He was only a few inches from 1-2 INT's. Course it helps with ZT putting the ball where it has to be to prevent the pick too.

whew

GBR

Well its hard to say there were any besides winning but i have a few things....

We played terribly on O and on D gave up a ton of yards didnt move the ball well on the ground but still managed to put up 39 pts 500 yds and got 4 TO's.

We got a scare from what looks like a fairly good KU team they had good D last yr and it looks as if there O has improved...point being better to get a scare now and get it out of the way they happen to everyone USC barley beat WASU tonight

We now know we have work to do on D and on O...we might have become very content with what he had had we not get exploited tonight....Hit the Film room make some adjustments get a plan ready for ISU

The guys now know take no Big 12 team lightly...we got lucky but sometimes being lucky is better then being good.

A win yes...ugly yes....but still a Win

GO BIG RED!!

Maybe both the Huskers and Cyclone were looking ahead to next Saturday?? Both teams were lazy, sloppy, etc. Next Saturday might be a dogfight! ISU looks forward to the NU game more than any other. NU better prepare hardcore.

For one thing, we stepped up when we HAD to. We stuck the ball in the endzone right off the bat and then bended a little on D but didn't break. I was nervous when they were reviewing the OT pass to Swift I believe. I was sure we were going to get screwed by the refs and have that fumble be a touchback. Thankfully it wasn't, we got the ball at the 1 and BC decided to give it to our horse instead of throwing the ball.

I like the thread!

Um, the positives I liked: A win is definately first thing that comes to mind. Andre Jones & Shanle did make some plays that were huge (batted tip & the INTs), MoPo's 4 catches and getting involved in the offesne, seeing Cody Glenn out there getting some touches, Swift's AMAZING two point conversion catch and the big catch down the sideline, no INT's from Zach throughout an inconsistent night, McKeon played well, and hearing KU's Washington regaining his feeling back in his body. It wasnt a great game, but there are positives.

I like the thread!

Um, the positives I liked: A win is definately first thing that comes to mind. Andre Jones & Shanle did make some plays that were huge (batted tip & the INTs), MoPo's 4 catches and getting involved in the offesne, seeing Cody Glenn out there getting some touches, Swift's AMAZING two point conversion catch and the big catch down the sideline, no INT's from Zach throughout an inconsistent night, McKeon played well, and hearing KU's Washington regaining his feeling back in his body. It wasnt a great game, but there are positives.

That 2pt catch was AMAZING

Taylor f'ing whizzed that thing

I like the thread!

That 2pt catch was AMAZING

Taylor f'ing whizzed that thing

He threaded the needle.

If we learn that the game is 60 minutes long and have to put teams away, this will be a great win. if we do not learn it than it will turn out to be a lucky win that did us no good. I believe we will come out in practice and the team will be harder on themselves than we are.

Great character builder and now we have had our kansas wake up call for this year.

Start today preparing for the cyclones, It should be a good game.

GBR

Maybe after that easy win against Troy they were practicing as if they were god's gift to the Big 12 North. Hopefully now they will realize that even though you are up 17-0, that doesn't mean take a nap on the sidelines and start giving your back up a pep talk while thinking about where you are going to party tonight... As much crap as the North division gets from the national media, I think a lot of highly ranked teams would not do well in this division.

Well let's hope our guys realize not to take any teams litely and prepare hard for ISU. ISU almost got upset by UNI today so I think both of these teams were looking past their current opponents and thought they would be easy wins and almost a scrimmage if you will............I said before I thought we would stomp ISU, but now I'm biting my nails for next weeks game...............I have a feeling it's going to be a dogfight!!!! :box