NU Pizza Boy from Hell

My guess at the NU-KU game observe a teenager selling pizzas inside the stadium shouting at a KU fan: Kansas sucks. This is someone who is employed by NU. My buddy plans to report this to the university. The kid admitted to being suspended before, thus the university perhaps will know who this boy is. No excuse for this! Anyone who represents the university cannot be allowed to display this type of behavior. Hopefully he doesn't work another game.

I think a Kansas fan in my row had something thrown at him, his wife and his kid.

Surely that was the work of sCUm disguised as Husker fans. Come on, we're higher than that.

Most people are, but there are always some bad apples.

You shoulda been at the KU game last year. There were more than a few bad apples.

I was impressed by the fact that the big screens reported the Security Guard phone #'s before the game and encouraged fans to call and report any unruly and disorderly conduct.

NU has the greatest fans in the world, but no fan base is 100% perfect. There will always be some idiot who doesn't know how to behave (especially if they have drunk a 6 pack before the game). What's impressive is the school admin encourages people to report trouble to security guards!!!