Gameplan vs. ISU

In our only away game this season, we saw a gameplan that everyone questioned; run the ball.

Do you think it might be a smart gameplan vs ISU, or do you think we'll plan to go against their poor secondary defense....

It seems obvious to us that we would attack their defensive backfield, but how many times have things appeared obvious to us fans, but Cally did something totally different?

So what do you think Cally will do and what would you want us to do?

In our only away game this season, we saw a gameplan that everyone questioned; run the ball.

Do you think it might be a smart gameplan vs ISU, or do you think we'll plan to go against their poor secondary defense....

It seems obvious to us that we would attack their defensive backfield, but how many times have things appeared obvious to us fans, but Cally did something totally different?

So what do you think Cally will do and what would you want us to do?

This has got to count for something.....Air Nebraska

The Cyclones rank 95th in the nation in total defense and are 108th against the pass, allowing 252.6 yards a game.

WOW, we should play very well against these guys.

I see them trying to establish the run and I see no reason why NU can't chew up clock and get them to cheat up, then open it up......the run in this offense sets everything else up + keeps ISU off the field.....so don't be surprised at first to see majority of run plays.

Also, if Glenn is going to have a great game I see this game having huge potential for him with his physical style, he should be able to keep the chains moving.